Carol:Anytime you're ready.
任何時候只要你準備好了。
Ross:Ok, ok, here we go. Ok, where am I talking to, here? I mean, uh, well, there is one way that seems to offer a certain acoustical advantage, but...
好的,好的,開始。這里嗎,我得對著哪里說?我的意思是:好象只有那樣才能讓他聽見,但是……
Carol:Just aim for the bump.
對著鼓出來的地方就可以。
Ross:Ok, ok, ok, ok, here goes. You know, I, you know, can't do this. Uh, this is too weird. I feel stupid.
好的,開始了。你知道,我,你知道,我做不出來。噢,這太搞笑。我感到自己象個傻瓜。
Carol:So don't do it, it's fine. You don't have to do it just because Susan does it.
那你就別說了。你不必因為Susan做了你就非得做。
Ross:Hello, baby. Hello, hello.
你好嗎?寶寶!你好,你好
Rachel:I loved the moment when you first saw the giant dog shadow all over the park.
大狗在公園上的時候挺好玩的。
Phoebe:Yeah, but did they have to shoot him down? I mean, that was just mean.
是的,但是他們必須把他射下來嗎?真是作孽。
Monica:Ok, right about now the turkey should be crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Why are we standing here?
現在火雞應該是外焦里嫩了。還站在這里干嘛?
Rachel:We're waiting for you to open the door. You got the keys.
等你開門。你拿的鑰匙。
Monica:No I don't.
沒有,我沒拿。
Rachel:Yes, you do. When we left, you said, "got the keys."
你拿了。出來的時候,你說拿了鑰匙。
Monica:No I didn't. I asked, "got the keeys?"
我沒有。我說:“拿上鑰匙”?
Rachel:No, no, no, you said, "got the keys".
不、不、不。你是說:“拿上鑰匙”。
Chandler:Do either of you have the keys?
你們倆都沒帶?
Monica:The oven is on.
烤爐還開著。
Rachel:Oh, I gotta get my ticket!
噢,我得拿我的票!
Joey:Wait, wait, we have a copy of your key.
等等,等等,我們有一把你家的備用鑰匙。
Monica:Well then get it, get it!
快去拿,快去!
Joey:That tone will not make me go any faster.
你這種語氣無法加快我的速度。
Monica:Joey!
Joey!
Joey:That one will.
這還湊合。
Ross:And everyone's telling me, you gotta pick a major, you gotta pick a major. So, on a dare, I picked paleontology.And you have no idea what I'm saying, because, let's face it, you're a fetus.You're just happy you don't have gills anymore.
每個人都對我說:你得選個專業,你得選個專業于是我鼓起勇氣挑了古生物學可能你不懂我正說什么我們得面對現實,你還是一個胎兒。你應該高興因為你不會再有鰓。
Carol:Look, you don't have to talk to it. You can sing to it if you want.
你不用老是說話,你也可以對它唱歌.
Ross:Oh, please. I am not singing to your stomach, ok?
噢。拜托,我才不想對著你的胃唱歌!
Susan:Hi, how's it going?
進展如何?
Ross:Shh! Here we come, walking down the street, get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet.Hey, hey! Hey, uh, did you just feel that?
噓!正忙著呢,“沿著那些街道走著,每人人的表情都很可笑。嘿,嘿!喂,噢,你覺著到了嗎?
Carol:I did.
是的,我有。
Ross:Does it always, uh?
他總這樣嗎,噢?
Carol:No, no that was the first.
不,沒有,這是第一次
Susan:Keep singing! Keep singing!
接著唱!接著唱!
Ross:Hey, hey, you're my baby, and I can't wait to meet you.When you come out I'll buy you a bagel, and then we'll go to the zoo.
“嘿,嘿,你是我的寶寶,我已經等不及想見你。等你出來后,我會為你買百吉餅然后帶你去動物園。”
Susan:I felt it!
我感覺到了
Ross:Hey, hey, I'm your daddy. I'm the one without any breasts.
“嘿,嘿,我是你的爸爸。沒有乳房的那個……”