日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 看老友記學英語 > 正文

《老友記》視聽精講第78期:配得上還是配不上

時間:2012-05-03 15:13:09 來源:可可英語 編輯:Rainbow  每天三分鐘英語輕松學

Mr. Geller:Whaddya got there?

你在這兒做什么?
Joey:Just a, uh... hearing disability.
只是,呃……聽力有些不好。
Mr. Geller:What's the score?
比分多少?
Joey:Seventeenfourteen Giants... three minutes to go in the third.
17比14。巨人隊……離第三節還有三分鐘。
Mr. Geller:Beautiful!
精彩!
Rachel:Pheebs, could you maybe hand me a cracker?
Pheebs,遞塊餅干給我好嗎?
Mrs. Geller:Your grandmother would have hated this.
你外婆會不高興的。
Monica:Well, sure, what with it being her funeral and all.
恩,對,這可是她的葬禮啊。
Mrs. Geller:No, I'd be hearing about 'Why didn't I get the honeyglazed ham?' I didn't spend enough on flowers, and if I spent more she'd be saying 'Why are you wasting your money? I don't need flowers, I'm dead'.
不,我聽到的是“為什么我沒有蜜釀火腿?”。我沒買太多的花,如果買多了她會說“為什么你要浪費錢?我不要花,我都死了”。
Monica:That sounds like Nana.
聽起來是外婆的性格。
Mrs. Geller:Do you know what it's like to grow up with someone who is critical of every single thing you say?
你知道從小到大和挑剔你每一句話的人生活在一起的滋味嗎?
Monica:...I can imagine.
……我想像得到。
Mrs. Geller:I'm telling you, it's a wonder your mother turned out to be the positive, lifeaffirming person that she is.
我告訴你,你媽媽我能變成這樣一個積極向上的人,真是個奇跡。
Monica:That is a wonder. So tell me something, Mom. If you had to do it all over again, I mean, if she was here right now, would you tell her?
是個奇跡。所以告訴我,媽媽。如果重來一次,我意思是,如果她此刻在這兒,你會告訴她嗎?
Mrs. Geller:Tell her what?
告訴她什么?
Monica:How she drove you crazy, picking on every little detail, like your hair... for example.
她怎么讓你抓狂,挑剔每一個細節,比如你的頭發……之類的。
Mrs. Geller:I'm not sure I know what you're getting at.
我不明白是否聽懂你的意思了。
Monica:Do you think things would have been better if you'd just told her the truth?
你認為如果告訴她實情會比較好嗎?
Mrs. Geller:...No. I think some things are better left unsaid. I think it's nicer when people just get along.
……不。我認為有些事不說會比較好。我想大家融洽相處比較好。
Monica:Huh.
恩。
Mrs. Geller:More wine, dear?
再來點酒好嗎,親愛的?
Monica:Oh, I think so.
哦,我看行。
Mrs. Geller:Those earrings look really lovely on you.
你戴的這些耳環真好看。
Monica:Thank you. They're yours.
謝謝你。是你給的。
Mrs. Geller:Actually they were Nana's.
實際上是外婆給的。
Mr. Geller:Now I'm depressed! ...Even more than I was.
現在我很傷心!……比剛才還傷心。
Monica:Oh, look. My first grade picture. Please ignore the Dynomite Tshirt.
哦,快看,我的一年級照片。請略過Dynomite T恤衫。
Rachel:Hey, who's this little naked guy?
嗨,這個光屁股的小家伙是誰?
Ross:That little naked guy would be me.
那個光屁股的小家伙是我。
Rachel:Aww, look at the little thing.
哇哦,看這個小東西。
Ross:Yes, yes, fine, that is my penis. Can we be grownups now?
對,對,是,是我的小雞雞。我們能成熟點兒嗎?
Chandler:Who are those people?
這些人是誰?
Ross:Got me.
這可難住我了。
Monica:Oh, that's Nana, right there in the middle. 'Me and the gang at Java Joe's'.
哦,這是外婆,在中間 “我和一幫人攝于Java Joe's'”。
Rachel:Wow, Monica, you look just like your grandmother. How old was she there?
哇Monica,你看起來和你外婆好像。她那時多大?
Monica:Let's see, 1939... yeah, 24, 25?
我看看,1939年……24、25歲?
Ross:Looks like a fun gang.
看起來這幫人很開心。
Joey:Ooh, looklooklooklooklook! I got Monica naked!
哦,看看看看看!我找到一張光屁股的莫尼卡!
Ross:Nono, that would be me again. I'm, uh, just trying something.
不不,那還是我。我,呃,在嘗試些新東西。
Chandler:Hey, Lowell.
嗨,Lowell。
Lowell:Hey, Chandler.
嗨,Chandle。
Chandler:So how's it going there in Financial Services?
會計部怎么樣?
Lowell:It's like Mardi Gras without the paper mache heads. How about you?
這像沒有紙糊的嘉年華。你覺得呢?
Chandler:Good, good. Listen, heh, I dunno what Shelley told you about me, but, uh... I'm not.
還好,還好。聽著,嘿,我不知道Shelley怎么跟你說我的,不過,呃……我不是。
Lowell:I know. That's what I told her.
我知道。我跟她說過的。
Chandler:Really.
真的。
Lowell:Yeah.
是的。
Chandler:So you can tell?
那么你能分辨出來?
Lowell:Pretty much, most of the time. We have a kind of... radar.
八九不離十吧,大多數都可以。我們有種……雷達。
Chandler:So you don't think I have a, a quality?
那么你認為我沒有那種,氣質?
Lowell:Speaking for my people, I'd have to say no. By the way, your friend Brian from Payroll, he is.
對于我們這些人來說,我得說你沒有。隨便說一句,你出納部的朋友Brian,他是。
Chandler:He is?
他是?
Lowell:Yup, and waaay out of your league.
對,而且不是你能配得上的。
Chandler:Out of my league. I could get a Brian. If I wanted to get a Brian, I could get a Brian. Hey, Brian.
我配不上。我能配得上Brian。如果我想配一個Brian,我就能配得到。嗨,Brian。

收藏

相關熱詞搜索: 老友記 視聽 精講

上一篇:護理專業在美國如此熱門的理由解析

下一篇:傳媒行業漸漸紅火 學傳媒就到美國

您可能還感興趣的文章

美劇口語:《老友記》中經典高頻口語(4)
37、Storage rooms give me creeps. 儲藏室讓我全身冒雞皮疙瘩。38、What is with that guy? 那個家伙到底怎么了?39、Plus, I’m gonna take you out a lot for free din

時間:2011-09-26 編輯:Sunny

美劇口語:《老友記》中經典高頻口語(2)
13、Why don’t we give this a try?我們為何不試一下呢?14、Bravo on the hot nanny!為那個性感的保姆喝彩!/贊一下那個性感的保姆!(重點是brave on sth/sb這個句型,

時間:2011-09-22 編輯:Sunny

《老友記》視聽精講第16期:面條里的鉆戒
雙語劇本(Rachel enters from her room.)-Rachel: Has anybody seen my engagement ring?看到我的訂婚戒指了嗎?-Phoebe: Yeah, it's beautiful.恩,它很漂亮-Rachel:

時間:2011-11-29 編輯:lily

看老友記學英語:第七季第13集:Rosita 之死
本集簡介:The One Where Rosita DiesRachel breaks Joey's chair (Rosita) so she buys him a new one; meanwhile Chandler thinks he broke it, so he replaces it with

時間:2008-06-05 編輯:echo

最新文章

無覓相關文章插件,快速提升流量 主站蜘蛛池模板: 情难自禁电影| 白世莉| 我们的日子电视剧演员表| 性感的女朋友| 今日视线| 色戒在线观看免费观看| 流萤美图| squirting| 花非花电视剧演员表| 奶奶的星星| 里番在线看| 爷爷的爷爷怎么称呼| 爱情秘密| 雪豹46集全| 捆绑vk视频| 抖音网页版登录官网| 小城故事多三观不正| 永远的紫荆花简谱| 李尸朝鲜第三季| 《荷塘月色》课文 | 暖男电视剧30集全集免费 | 美国电影golddiggers| 战犬出击电影完整版免费观看| 老江湖| 美术《对称的美》| 炊事班班长述职报告| 女同视频在线| 特殊争夺29集电视连续剧免费观看| 百合 电影| 二年级上册数学竖式计算题| superstar电影在线播放| h罩杯美女| 电影《忌讳》完整版| 吻戏韩剧| 色戒在线视频观看| 春娇与志明电影| 《两个女人》韩国电影简介| 心经全文260字| 五上语文第六单元口语交际| 谍变1939电视剧剧情介绍| 河中石兽是几年级的课文|