[Scene: Ross's Apartment, the guys are thereassembling furniture.]
-Ross: (squattingand reading the instructions) I'm supposed toattacha bracket thing to the side things, using abunchof these little worm guys.
我應該用蝸桿將托架裝在側面,
I have nobracketthing, I see no whim guyswhatsoeverand I cannot feel my legs.
但我沒看見托架和蝸桿,而且,我的腳好麻。
(Joey and Chandler are finishing assembling the bookcase.)
-Joey: I'm thinking we've got a bookcase here.
我想我們做好書架了。
-Chandler: It's a beautiful thing.
真漂亮。
-Joey: (picking up aleftoverpart) What's this?
這是什么?
-Chandler: I would have to say that is an 'L'-shapedbracket.
我只能說這是個“L”型托架。
-Joey: Which goes where?
是哪兒的?
-Chandler: I have no idea.
我也不知道。
(Joey checks that Ross is not looking anddumpsit in a plant.)
-Joey: Done with the bookcase!
書架做好了!
-Chandler: All finished!
終于做好了!
-Ross: (clutchinga beer can andsniffing) This was Carol'sfavoritebeer. She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.
這是Carol最愛喝的啤酒。她總是不用杯子喝,我早該知道。
-Joey: Hey-hey-hey-hey, if you're gonna start with thatstuffwe're out here.
嗨……如果你再這樣,我們就走了。
-Chandler: Yes, please don'tspoilall this fun.
對啊,請不要破壞這里的樂趣。
-Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question. She got the furniture, thestereo, the good TV- what did you get?
Ross,我問你一個問題。她分得家俱,音響和好電視。你分得什么?
-Ross: You guys.
你們。
-Chandler: Oh, God.
天啊。
-Joey: Yougot screwed.
你昏頭了吧。
-Chandler: Oh my God!
嗯,天??!
n. 支架,括號,檔次
vt. 支撐,放在括號