[Scene: Ross's Apartment; Ross is pacing while Joey and Chandler are working on some more furniture.]
-Ross: I'm divorced! I'm only 26 and I'm divorced!
我離婚啦!我才26歲就離婚啦!
-Joey: Shut up!
閉嘴!
-Chandler: You must stop! (Chandler hits what he is working on with a hammer and it collapses.)
你還是停下來吧!
-Ross: That only took me an hour.
我才花了一小時
-Chandler: Look, Ross, you gotta understand, between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento.
看啊,Ross,你應該理解,
You however have had the love of a woman for four years.
但你和一個女人相愛已經四年了,

Four years of closeness and sharing at the end of which she ripped your heart out, and that is why we don't do it! I don't think that was my point!
四年的親近和分享,最后她把你的心都傷透了,這就是我們為什么不這樣做!我認為這并不是我的意思。
-Ross: You know what the scariest part is?
你知道最可怕的地方是什么嗎?
What if there's only one woman for everybody, you know?
如果每個人只有一個女人適合,知道嗎?
I mean what if you get one woman- and that's it?
就是說如果你擁有一個女人,就成了,
Unfortunately in my case, there was only one woman- for her...
不幸的是,她擁有了一個女人…
-Joey: What are you talking about? 'One woman'?
你在說什么啊?“一個女人”?
That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you. Let me tell you something, Ross.
那就好像你只有一種口味的冰激凌,讓我告訴你,Ross,
There's lots of flavors out there. There's Rocky Road, and Cookie Dough, and Bing! Cherry Vanilla.
還有很多中口味,有Rocky Road口味,Cookie Dough 口味,然后還有香草口味,
You could get them with Jimmies, or nuts, or whipped cream! This is the best thing that ever happened to you!
還可以和糖條,果仁,或者奶油一起吃!現在是你一生中最好的事情發生了!
You got married, you were, like, what, eight? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!
你難道是八歲結婚的?歡迎來到現實!拿起勺子!
-Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.
我真的不知道我是餓了還是饑渴了
-Chandler: Stay out of my freezer!
離我的冰箱遠點