你今天怎么樣?睡得好嗎?和Barry談過嗎?我笑個不停。
-Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.
看得出來,你就好像睡覺時,有個衣架在你嘴里
-Monica: I know, he's just so, so... Do you remember you and Tony DeMarco?
我知道,他只是太….你還記得你和Tony Demarco嗎?
-Rachel: Oh, yeah.
是的,記得
-Monica: Well, it's like that. With feelings.
就好像那樣….的感覺
-Rachel: Oh wow. Are you in trouble.
哇,你有麻煩了。
-Monica: Big time!
沒錯

-Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used.
想要婚紗嗎?幾乎沒用過
-Monica: I think we are getting a little ahead of selves here.
我想我們談的遠了點,
Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day.
好啦,我要站起來,去工作了,而且不整天想著他。
Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work.
或者只是站起來工作
-Rachel: Oh, look, wish me luck!
那么,祝我好運
-Monica: What for?
為什么?
-Rachel: I'm gonna go get one of those (Thinks) job things.
我要去找那個工作的什么東西
(Monica exits.)
[Scene: Iridium, Monica is working as Frannie enters.]
-Frannie: Hey, Monica!
嘿,Monica!
-Monica: Hey Frannie, welcome back! How was Florida?
嘿,Frannie, 歡迎回來!佛羅里達怎么樣?
-Frannie: You had sex, didn't you?
你做愛了,是嗎?
-Monica: How do you do that?
你怎么知道的?
-Frannie: Oh, I hate you, I'm pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle and you're having sex! So? Who?
我恨你,我在和我的Roz 阿姨穿過鸚鵡叢林,你卻在做愛!那么,是和誰?
-Monica: You know Paul?
你認識Paul嗎?
-Frannie: Paul the Wine Guy? Oh yeah, I know Paul.
Paul,調酒那個?是呀,我認識Paul
-Monica: You mean you know Paul like I know Paul?
你認識他就好像我認識他一樣?
-Frannie: Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul. You know before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.
開玩笑吧?Paul還欠我人情呢?在我之前,他兩年都沒辦法過性生活