-Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want.
天呀,各位,這真的必要嗎?我隨時都可以停止使用的,
-Monica: Come on, you can't live off your parents your whole life.
你不能靠你爸媽過一輩子
-Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married.
我知道,這就是為什么我要結婚
-Phoebe: Give her a break, it's hard being on your own for the first time.
別逼她,第一次獨立生活是很困難的
-Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝你

-Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen.
不客氣,記得我第一次來這個城市,我才十四歲,
My mom had just killed herself and my step-dad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody.
我媽媽剛自殺,我繼父進了監獄,然后在這里我不認識任何人
And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority, and then he killed himself, and then I found aromatherapy.
然后我和一個在港務局,給人擦車窗的白化病人住在一起,最后他也自殺了,然后我找到按摩這份工作,
So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.
所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受
(Pause)
-Ross: The word you're looking for is 'Anyway'...
你想說的話是..總之….
-Monica: All right, you ready?
好了,準備好了嗎
-Rachel: No. No, no, I'm not ready! How can I be ready? "Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute?" Come on, I can't do this!
不不不,我沒準備好,我怎么能準備好?“嘿,Rach! 你沒帶降落傘就跳出飛機了?”不要這樣,我做不到!
-Monica: You can, I know you can!
你行,我知道你行
-Rachel: I don't think so.
我不怎么想
-Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything!
來嘛,你會泡咖啡!你能做任何事!
(Chandler slowly tries to hide the now dead plant from that morning when he and Joey poured their coffee into it.)
-Ross: Come on, cut. Cut, cut, cut,...
來吧,剪掉,剪掉,剪掉,剪掉,剪掉,
-All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut... (She cuts one of them and they cheer.)
cheer: 歡呼
剪掉,剪掉,剪掉,剪掉,