Mr. Geller:I was just thinking. When my time comes
我剛才在想。到我死的時候
Monica:Dad!
爸!
Mr. Geller:Listen to me! When my time comes, I wanna be buried at sea.
聽我說!當我死的時候,我想被海葬。
Monica:You what?
你什么?
Mr. Geller:I wanna be buried at sea, it looks like fun.
我想被海葬,這看起來很有趣。
Monica:Define fun.
定義一下“有趣”。
Mr. Geller:C'mon, you'll make a day of it! You'll rent a boat, pack a lunch...
別這樣,你們要好好過那一天!你們要租一條船,帶上午餐……
Monica:And then we throw your body in the water... Gee, that does sound fun.
而且隨后要把你扔到水里……天吶,這就叫有趣。
Mr. Geller:Everyone thinks they know me. Everyone says 'Jack Geller, so predictable'. Maybe after I'm gone, they'll say 'Buried at sea! Huh!'.
每個人都以為他們了解我。每個人都說 “Jack Geller,循規蹈矩”。也許我死后,他們會說“海葬!啊!”
Monica:That's probably what they'll say.
可能他們會這樣說。
Mr. Geller:I'd like that.
我喜歡那樣。
Chandler:Hey, gorgeous.
嗨,美女。
Shelley:Hey. Look, I'm sorry about yesterday, I, um.
嗨。你看,昨天的事我很抱歉,我,呃。
Chandler:No, nono, don't don't worry about it. Believe me, apparently other people have made the same mistake.
不,不不,別別放在心上。相信我,顯然別人也會犯同樣的錯誤。
Shelley:Oh! Okay! Phew!
哦!好!吁!
Chandler:So, uh... what do you think it is about me?
那么,呃……你認為我的那方面造成的?
Shelley:I dunno, uh... you just have aa...
我不知道,呃……你只是有種……
Chandler: ...Quality, right, great.
氣質,對,棒極了。
Shelley:Y'know, it's a shame, because you and Lowell would've made a great couple.
你知道,真可惜,因為你和Lowell本來會是很配的一對兒。
Chandler:Lowell? Financial Services' Lowell, that's who you saw me with?
Lowell?會計部的Lowell,他就是你覺得配我的那個?
Shelley:What? He's cute!
怎么?他很可愛!
Chandler:Well, yeah... 's'no Brian in Payroll.
恩,對……不是出納部的Brian。
Shelley:Is Brian...?
Brian是不是……?
Chandler:No! Uh, I d'know! The point is, if you were gonna set me up with someone, I'd like to think you'd set me up with someone like him.
不!呃,我不知道!重點是,如果你要幫我配對的話,我比較喜歡你把我和他那樣的人配在一起。
Shelley:Well, I think Brian's a little out of your league.
恩,我認為你有點配不上Brian。
Chandler:Excuse me? You don't think I could get a Brian? Because I could get a Brian. Believe you me. ...I'm really not.
什么?你認為我配不上Brian 那樣的?因為我配得上。相信我……我真的配不上。
Ross:This one?
這一件?
Aunt Lillian:No.
不。
Ross:I have shown you everything we have. Unless you want your mother to spend eternity in a lemon yellow pantsuit, go with the burgundy.
我已經給你看了所有的衣服。除非你們想讓自己的母親永遠穿著檸檬黃的長褲配紫紅色的衣服。
Aunt Lillian:You know, whatever we pick, she would've told us it's the wrong one.
你知道,不管我們選什么,她都會告訴我們說是錯的。
Mrs. Geller:You're right. We'll go with the burgundy.
對。我們就選紫紅色的。
Ross:Oh! A fine choice. I'm coming out.
哦!選得好。我要出來了。
Aunt Lillian:Wait! We need shoes!
等等!我們還要鞋子!
Ross:Okay. Um, how about these?
好。恩,這個如何?
Mrs. Geller:That's really a day shoe.
那絕對是只白天穿的鞋。
Ross:And where she's going everyone else'll be dressier?
那她去的地方每個人都穿著考究嗎?
Aunt Lillian:Could we see something in a slimmer heel?
可以看看有細跟兒的鞋嗎?
Ross:Okay, I have nothing in an evening shoe in the burgundy. I can show you something in a burgundy silver that may work.
好了,我沒找到紫紅色的晚裝鞋。我可以給你們看看銀色的鞋,也許合適。
Aunt Lillian:No, it really should be burgundy.
不,一定要紫紅色的。
Mrs. Geller:Mm. Unless we go with a different dress?
恩,除非換另外的衣服。
Ross:No! Nonono, wait. I may have something in the back.
不!不不,等一下。我可以在后面找找。
Ross:Oh my God.
哦我的天。
Mrs. Geller:Is everything all right, dear?
還好嗎親愛的?
Ross:Yeah, just... just Nana stuff.
是,只是……只是外婆的東西。