Hi, is uh, is Carol here?
Hi,Carol在嗎?
No, she's at a faculty meeting.
她開教工會去了。
Oh, I uh, just came by to pick up my skull. Well, not mine, but...
噢,我過來想把我的頭骨拿走。嗯,不是我的,是……
Come in.
進來!
Thanks. Yeah, Carol borrowed it for a class, and I have to get it back to the museum.
謝謝。是這樣,Carol上回借走上課用的,我現在得拿回去還給博物館。
What's it look like?
它是什么樣子?
Kinda like a big face without skin.
就象一張沒有皮的大臉。
Yes, I'm familiar with the concept. We can just look for it.
我有印象。我們來找找看。
Ok. Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
好吧。哇,你們有這么多講怎樣成為一名女同志的書。
Well, you know, you have to take a course. Otherwise, they don't let you do it.
嗯,你知道嗎,你必須接受一門課程。否則,他們不讓你當同性戀。
Hey, hey, Yertle the Turtle. A classic.
嘿,嘿,《Yertle the Turtle》。經典作品。
Actually, I'm reading it to the baby.
沒錯,我現在在念給寶寶聽。
The uh, the baby that hasn't been born yet? Wouldn't that mean you're... crazy?
噢,那個還沒出生的寶寶?你這不是 ... 瘋了?
What, you don't think they can hear sounds in there?
什么,你覺得寶寶在里面聽不到聲音?
You're not serious, I mean, you really... you really talk to it?
少來,我的意思是,你真的,真的和寶寶說話嗎?
Yeah, all the time. I want the baby to know my voice.
當然,經常說。我要讓寶寶認得我的聲音。
Do you uh, do you talk about me?
那,你提到過我嗎?
Yeah, yeah, all the time.
有的,常事。
Really?
真的?
But um, we just refer to you as Bobo the Sperm Guy.
但是,嗯,我們稱你為提供精液的BoBo。