我只是必須知道,好嗎。是我的頭發嗎?
Rachel:Yes, Chandler, that's exactly what it is. It's your hair.
是的,Chandler, 完全正確。就是你的頭發。
Phoebe:Yeah, you have homosexual hair.
對,你長了一頭同性戀式的頭發。
Rachel:So, um, did she...
那么,恩,她……
Ross:Twice.
兩次。
Joey:Twice?
兩次?
Phoebe:Oh, that sucks!
哦,真糟!
Joey:You guys okay?
你們還好嗎?
Ross:I dunno, it's weird. I mean, I know she's gone, but I just don't feel, uh...
我不知道。太怪了。我的意思是,我知道她去世了,但我只是沒感覺,呃……
Phoebe:Maybe that's 'cause she's not really gone.
也許那是因為她還沒真正離開。
Ross:Nono, she's gone.
不不,她是走了。
Monica:We checked. A lot.
我們檢查過。很多次。
Phoebe:Hm, I mean maybe noone ever really goes. Ever since my mom died, every now and then, I get the feeling that she's like right here, y'know?
恩,我的意思是也許沒有人曾真正離去。自從我媽死后,我偶爾還是會感到她好像就在這兒,你知道嗎!
Oh! And Debbie, my best friend from junior high got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course.
還有Debbie ,我初中時最好的朋友,在打迷你高爾夫球時被閃電擊中.
I always get this really strong Debbie vibe whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils, y'know? ...I miss her.
每次用那只小小的黃色鉛筆時都能強烈感應到 Debbie,知道嗎?……我好想她。
Rachel:Aw. Hey, Pheebs, want this?
歐。嗨,Pheeb ,要這個嗎?
Phoebe:Thanks!
謝謝!
Rachel:Sure. I just sharpened her this morning.
說真的。我早上才把她削尖的。
Joey:Now, see, I don't believe any of that. I think once you're dead, you're dead! You're gone! You're worm food! So Chandler looks gay, huh?
恩,我不相信這些。我認為一旦人死了,就是死了!你就走了!你就是蟲子的食物了!那么Chandler看起來像同性戀,是嗎?
Phoebe:Y'know, I dunno who this is, but it's not Debbie.
恩,我不知道這是誰,但不是Debbie。
Monica:Dad, let us make s decision.
爸爸,我們做個決定吧.
Mr. Geller:You are right, it is crazy, it is going to the ground. we should get the most basic thing.
你說的對,這很瘋狂,將要把它埋進地里,我們應該把基本的東西弄好。
Monica:The nonprotective corrugated fiberboard with white laminate。Dad, we can not bury Nana a dresser from kea.
上面有白色薄片的,不受保護的波紋纖維板。爸爸,我們不能把奶奶穿的像一只食肉鸚鵡。
Mr. Geller:This is why your mother buys all my clothes, I hate to shop, I hate it.
這就是為什么你媽媽給我買所有的衣服,我討厭購物,討厭它。
Monica:Dad, isn't more about the fact that once you make a decision like acknowledging Nana's actually gone?
爸爸,事實是一旦你做出一個像宣布奶奶過世的決定。
Mr. Geller:No, I really hate to shop
不,我確實討厭購物
Ross:I thought it was gonna be a closed casket.
我想棺材會蓋上的。
Mrs. Geller:Well, that doesn't mean she can't look nice!
恩,這并不表示她不能穿漂亮點!
Mrs. Geller:Sweetie, you think you can get in there?
孩子,你覺得自己能鉆進去嗎?
Ross:I don't see why not.
我不懂為什么不能。
Ross:Here's my retainer!