Buzz! What do we do?
巴斯 我們怎么辦
The claw.
利爪
You know all that bad stuff I said about Andy's attic?
我之前說過的所有對閣樓的怨言
I take it all back.
我全部收回
You're darn tootin'.
你說得一點沒錯
You said it.
你說出了我們的心聲
Oh, darling. You were so brave.
親愛的 你真勇敢
You saved our lives.
你救了我們
And we are eternally grateful.
我們永遠感謝你們
My boys!
我的孩子們
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey! Where's that fur ball Lotso?
那只毛茸茸的羅梭呢
Yeah. I 'd like to loosen his stitchin'.
我真想把他碎尸萬段
Forget it, guys. He's not worth it.
算了吧 別跟他一般見識