Hello?
你好
You shouldn't have come back, cowboy.
你不該回來的 牛仔
They've cracked down hard since you left. More guards, more patrols.
你離開后 他們受到了欺壓而且還派了更多看守提高巡邏密度
You and your friends ain't ever getting out of here now.
你和你的朋友別想離開這兒
I made it out once.
我逃走過一次
You got lucky once. Want my advice?
那是你幸運 想聽我的建議不
Keep your heads down. You'll survive.
低調點 就能活下來
Yeah, for how long?
低調多久啊
I've been here years.
我在這兒好幾年了
They'll never break me.
從沒壞過
There's only one way toys leave this place.
想離開這兒只有一條路
Poor fella. Trash truck comes at dawn.
可憐的伙計 垃圾車破曉時過來
Then it's off to the dump.
開去垃圾場
Look, I appreciate your concern, old-timer.
謝謝你的關心 老前輩
But we have a kid waiting for us. Now, we're leaving.
我的主人還在等我們呢 我們馬上要走
If you'd help us, one toy to another, I 'd sure be grateful.
如果你能幫助我們大家 我會非常感激
Well, if you're gonna get out,
如果你想離開
first thing you gotta get through's the doors.
首先要搞定的是那些門
Locked, every night. Inside and out. Keys are left on a hook in the office.
每晚必鎖 從里到外 鑰匙掛在辦公室的墻上
Got it. What else?
明白 還有什么
Lotso has trucks patrolling all night long.
羅梭的卡車隊伍通宵巡邏
Hallway, lobby, playground.
走廊 大廳 操場都有人
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What about the wall?
知道了 怎么穿過圍墻
Eight-feet high. Cinder block. No way through it.
8英尺的高墻 無法穿過
You go over or under.
要么翻過去 要么挖地洞
That's it? Doesn't seem so bad.
僅此而已 不算太壞
It's not. Your real problem's the monkey.
錯 你真正的問題是猴子
The monkey's the eye in the sky.
猴子眼觀六路
He sees everything.
監控著一切
Classrooms.
課室
Hallways.
走廊
Even the playground.
甚至游樂場
You can unlock doors, sneak past guards, climb the wall,
就算有人能撬開門鎖 躲過守衛 飛檐走壁
but if you don't take out that monkey, you ain't going nowhere.
可是如果你不先解決掉猴子 你哪都走不了
You wanna get out of here? Get rid of that monkey!
想逃出這里是嗎 除掉猴子再說