Yeah, I knew Lotso.
我認識羅梭
He was a good toy. A friend.
他曾是個好玩具 好朋友
Me and him, we had the same kid, Daisy.
我們的主人是黛西
A was there when Lotso got unwrapped.
我看著主人打開羅梭的包裝
Daisy loved us all.
黛西很愛我們
But Lotso,
而且
Lotso was special.
特別愛羅梭
They did everything together.
他們形影不離
You've never seen a kid and a toy more in love.
我從沒見過一個孩子如此喜愛他的玩具
One day, we took a drive.
一日我們出去旅游
Hit a rest stop. Had a little playtime.
在休息站 我們小玩了一會
After lunch, Daisy fell asleep.
午餐后 黛西睡著了
She never came back.
她再也沒有回來
Lotso wouldn't give up.
羅梭不愿意放棄
It took forever, but we finally made it back to Daisy's.
雖然旅途艱辛 但我們還是回到黛西家
But by then, it was too late.
但一切的一切的都晚了
Something changed that day inside Lotso.
那天 羅梭內心有什么東西變了
Something snapped.
突然之間
She replaced us. Come on!
她買了新玩具替代了我們 我們走
No, she only replaced you!
不 只是你被替代了
She replaced all of us.
我們都被替代了
Didn't she?
不是嗎
She don't love you no more!
她不再愛你了
Now come on!
我們走
We were lost. Cast off. Unloved. Unwanted.
我們被遺忘 被拋棄 沒人愛 沒人要
Then we found Sunnyside.
隨后我們到了陽光幼兒園
But Lotso wasn't my friend anymore.
但羅梭已不再是一個朋友