Ok. Uh, first off,we all knew "Operation Playtime" was a long shot.
好的 呃 首先 我們都知道"游戲時間"這個計劃成功的希望很渺茫
More like a misfire.
貌似失敗了
But we've always said this job isn't about getting played with,it's about.
但我們一直說我們的目的不是玩耍 而是為了
Being there for Andy. We know.
陪在安迪身邊 我們知道
But we can try again, right?
但我們可以再試一次 對嗎?
I'm calling it guys. We're closing up shop.
哦 還是算了 各位 我們就此打住吧
What?
什么?
Andy's going to college anyday now.
現在安迪要去上大學了
That was our last shot.
剛才的行動就是我們最后的機會
We're going into attic mode folks. Keep your accessories with you at all times.
我們要轉移到閣樓上了 伙計們 保證你們的附件佩戴齊全
Spare parts, batteries ... anything you need for an orderly transition.
備用零件 電池... 把需要的所有東西都帶上 有序搬遷
Orderly? Don't you get it? We're done! Finished. Over the hill.
有序? 你還不明白嗎? 我們玩完了! 結束了 風光不再了
Hey, hey, hey. Come on guys. We all knew this day was coming.
嘿 嘿 嘿 拜托了 各位 我們都知道這一天遲早會來臨
Yeah, but now it's here.
沒錯 但現在這一天真的來了
Look, every toy goes through this. No one wants to see.
聽我說 每個玩具都要經歷這一天 沒人希望看到
Hey Sarge! What are you doing?
嗨 警長! 你們在干什么?
War's over folks.
戰爭已經結束了 伙計們
Me and the boys are moving on.
我和兄弟們要離開這里了
Moving on?
離開?
You're going AWOL?
你們要擅自離開?
We've done our duty.
我們已經完成了使命
Andy is grown up.
安迪已經長大了
Let's face it.
讓我們面對現實吧
When the trash bags come out, we army guys are the first to go.
等開始收垃圾的時候 最先被丟進去的就是我們
Trash bags?
垃圾?
Who said anything about trash bags?
誰說我們要變垃圾啊?
It has been an honor serving with you. Good luck folks.
很榮幸曾與你們并肩作戰 各位 祝你們好運