You're gonna need it.
你們會需要垃圾袋的
No, no, wait, wait, wait.
不 不 等等 等等 等等
We're getting thrown away?
我們會被扔掉?
No. No one's getting thrown away.
不 沒有人會被扔掉
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
We're being abandoned.
我們被拋棄了
We'll be fine, Jessie.
我們會沒事的 翠絲
So why did Sarge leave?
那警長為什么要離開?
Should we leave?
我們也要離開嗎?
I thought we were going to the attic?
我以為我們要去閣樓的啊?
Oh I hate all this uncertainty.
哦 我討厭這種不確定的感覺
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a minute. Quiet!
喔 喔 喔 等一下 安靜!
No one's getting thrown out, ok?
沒有人會被扔掉 明白了嗎?
We're all still here. I mean, yeah, we’ve lost friends along the way.
我們還會都在這兒 我是說 沒錯 我們一路走來也曾失去過一些朋友...
Wheezy and Etch and...
吱吱和畫板 還有
Bo Peep.
寶貝兒
Yeah, even, even Bo.
沒錯 甚至 寶貝兒
All good toys who've gone on to new owners.
這些好玩具都已經找到了新主人
But through every yard sale, every spring cleaning.
但經過了那么多次舊貨出售 春季掃除
Andy held onto us.
安迪留下了我們
He must care about us or we wouldn't be here.
他一定很在乎我們 否則我們早就不在這兒了
You wait. Andy's gonna tuck us in the attic. It'll be safe and warm.
你們等著瞧 安迪會把我們收到閣樓里的 那里既溫暖又安全
And we'll all be together.
而且我們全都會在一起
Exactly.
完全正確
There's games up there and books and
那里有游戲有圖書還有
The racecar track.
賽車道
The racecar track, thank you.
賽車道 謝謝
And the old TV.
還有舊電視
There you go, the old TV. And those guys from the Christmas decorations.
你說得對 還有舊電視 還有圣誕節裝飾用的那群伙計
Well, they're fun, right?
是的 他們很有趣 對吧?
And some day, if we're lucky, Andy may have kids of his own.
有朝一日 如果我們幸運的話 安迪會有自己的孩子
And he'll play with us then, right?
他又會跟我們一起玩了 對吧?
We'll always be there for him.
我們會在閣樓里等著他
Come on guys
來吧 大伙兒
let's get our parts together, get ready and go out on a high note.
讓我們收拾好東西 準備光榮引退吧