New toys!
新玩具
Well, howdy! Glad to meet ya.
你好 很高興見到你
Buzz Lightyear at your service.
巴斯光年 為您服務
Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
天呀
Thank you. May I?
謝謝 我可以嗎
The claw!
利爪
Well, hello there. I thought I heard new voices.
歡迎你們 我就覺得聽到了新聲音
Welcome to Sunnyside, folks. I 'm Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear.
歡迎來到陽光幼兒園 我是抱抱熊羅梭
But please call me Lotso.
但請叫我羅梭
Buzz Lightyear. We come in.
我是巴斯光年 我們
First thing you gotta know about me, I 'm a hugger.
你首先應該了解的是 我熱愛擁抱
Look at you all. You've been through a lot today, haven't ya?
看看你們大家 你們今天一定過得不容易吧
It's been horrible.
非常可怕
Well, you're safe now. We're all castoffs here.
你們現在安全了 這里都是沒人要的玩具
We been dumped, donated, yard-saled, secondhanded,
被拋棄的 被捐贈的 在后院被拍賣 轉手
and just plain thrown out. But just you wait,
或者就直接丟掉了 可是等一等
you'll find being donated was the best thing that ever happened to ya.
你們會發現被捐贈是你們最好的歸宿
Mr. Lotso, do toys here get played with every day?
羅梭先生 他們每天都會玩玩具嗎
All day long. Five days a week.
一整天 一星期五天
But what happens when the kids grow up?
可如果孩子們長大了呢
Well, now, I 'll tell ya.
我來告訴你
When the kids get old, new ones come in.
等這些孩子們長大了 就會有一批新孩子
When they get old, new ones replace them.
當他們長大了 又有新的孩子代替他們
You'll never be outgrown or neglected, never abandoned or forgotten.
你永遠不會被嫌棄 不會被遺棄 或者被忽視
No owners means no heartbreak.
沒有主人就不會傷心