I respect your usage of the word this one instance.
這次我破例尊重你的用詞
Oh, I’m flattered. Thank you for approving.
我受寵若驚 謝謝你的同意
You’re very welcome.
不客氣
Right. Well. Should we hit the sack?
好吧 我們是不是該就寢了?
Sorry. I guess I...
抱歉 我可能...
Well, as much as I’d love to sit here
好吧 盡管我很想坐在這里
and drink the whole bottle of Caparzo...
喝完整瓶酒...
No, go to bed. You should. Good night, Charlie.
好了 上床吧 晚安 查理
Right.
好的
Well, good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Forgive me. Where are my manners?
原諒我吧 我的禮貌哪里去了?
You know, I’ve been wondering that since I met you.
要知道 自從我見了你之后 我一直在想
Yes, well, I don’t know what it is,
是的 我也不知道怎么回事
but you seem to bring out the very worst in me.
你似乎把我最陰暗的一面激出來了
Somehow it’s my fault. All of this is your fault.
所以是我的錯嘍 這一切都是你的錯
You wrote that blasted letter.
是你寫的那封混蛋信
Nonetheless, may I walk you to your room?
不過 要我陪你回房間嗎?
You know, I’m not the buttoned-up,
要知道 我不是那種你認為的
buttock-clenching killjoy you try to make me out as.
守口如瓶的 蛋疼菊緊的掃興鬼
Right. And I made you argue that true love is bollocks.
是的 是我逼你說真愛是胡說
Guilty.
有罪
It’s just that I’m genuinely worried for her.
只是我真的為她擔心
I know she may seem carefree,
她看起來可能無憂無慮
but her life hasn’t been all that simple. 但她的一生遠不是這么平順
Is it that unreasonable for me to worry? 我的擔心是無謂的嗎?
No, but I have a really good feeling about this. You’ll see. 不 但我預感不錯 到時就知道了
Let’s hope you’re right. 希望你是對的
Signora Claire. 克萊爾夫人
Signor Bartolini. 巴托里尼先生
Do you remember me? I’m Claire Smith. 還記得我嗎 我是克萊爾·史密斯
Your beautiful face, it’s so familiar... 你美麗的臉龐 這么熟悉