Well, that went well.
進展很順利
Can’t say we didn’t try, Nana. I’m sorry. Truly.
我們至少嘗試過 奶奶 真的很抱歉
Are you for real?
你是說真的嗎?
If I actually knew what that question meant,
要是我知道這問題的意義
I might attempt to answer it.
我可能會回答呢
He can’t be the only Lorenzo Bartolini in Tuscany.
托斯卡納又不是只有他一個洛倫佐·巴托里尼
Well, he’s the only one around here, so...
他是這周圍的唯一一個 那么...
I haven’t flown all the way here to pack it in now.
我大老遠飛過去 不會這么打道回府的
Nana, what do you want to do?
奶奶 你還想怎么樣?
You want to start knocking on every door
你要去挨家挨戶敲門
asking if Lorenzo’s in? I mean...
問洛倫佐在不在嗎? 我說...
How many can there be?
可能有多少個重名的?
Seventy-four?
74個?
Seventy-four Lorenzo Bartolinis and you want to go on a scavenger hunt?
74個洛倫佐·巴托里尼 你就這么挨個找嗎?
Impossible. We’re going home in the morning.
不可能 我們明早就回家
Come on, Charlie, will you calm down? Sophie, what do you think?
好了 查理 冷靜一點 索菲 你怎么想?
Gran, what do you mean, what does she think? She doesn’t think.
奶奶 她怎么想是什么意思? 她不會想的
This was her brilliant idea. It’s over! Done! We found Nemo.
整件事就是她靈光一現 現在沒了! 事畢!
The curtains have closed.
機會的大門關上了
Sophie. Listen, this is my job.
索菲 聽著 這是我的工作
I find things. And through process of elimination
我要發現事實 排除無關事以及購者自慎
and caveat emptor, which will require assembling a few more facts,
這就要求結合更多別的事實
we can narrow this down considerably.
我們可以將范圍縮小很多
Did Ms. Awesome For Real just use caveat emptor?
真棒女士說買者自慎?
Oh, please, all right. I went to Brown. Double Major. Minor in Latin.
好了 我上的布朗大學 雙學位 第二學位是拉丁文
This is madness. It’s madness.
真是瘋了 真瘋了
Charlie, didn’t you say you wanted to go and swim?
查理 你不是說想去游泳嗎?
We are working. Go away. This is utter, complete mad...
我們在工作 走開 你們完完全全瘋...
Work!
工作!
I can’t believe it.
真不敢相信
Ridiculous.
可笑
He’s a good-looking sort.
他挺帥的
Isn’t he?
是不是?