Yeah? I’m not surprised.
是嗎? 意料之中
It’s been about a year since I’ve seen Patricia.
我都一年沒見過帕翠莎了
And you broke up with her?
是你跟她分手的?
Are you insinuating that I’m more the type to be dumped
你是暗示我是像那種被甩的
rather than do the dumping?
而不是甩人的嗎?
Maybe I am.
也許我是
Actually, I did break up with Patricia. This time.
事實上 這次是我跟帕翠莎提分手的
Okay, that’s enough.
好了 看夠了吧
All right. That’s enough.
好的 夠了
Sophie... That’s enough.
索菲... 夠了
Your writing is really good. Thank you.
你寫的非常好 謝謝
No. It’s really, really, really good.
不 是超級 特別 無敵的好
Why are you so surprised?
為什么這么吃驚?
How come you’ve never shown your work to anyone?
為什么不把你的作品給別人看?
I never feel like it’s finished. Why?
我總是覺得還沒寫完 為什么?
Because I guess I’m a perfectionist.
因為我覺得我是個完美主義者
You know that’s just another way of saying "I’m a chicken"?
知不知道這是在變相的說 我是個膽小鬼?
Listen. You’ve got nothing to be afraid of.
聽著 你沒什么可怕的
You’re not a fact checker. You’re a writer.
你不是事實審查員 你是個作家
What was that for? I’m not a chicken.
這是為什么? 我不是膽小鬼
And I’m not a gentleman.
我也不是紳士
Do you think we should get back to Claire?
覺不覺得我們應該回去找克萊爾?
Yeah. Many more Lorenzos.
是的 還有更多的洛倫佐要找
Okay.
好的