We should get back to Claire.
我們應該去找克萊爾
I am Lorenzo Bartolini!
我就是洛倫佐·巴托里尼
Take him! Take him!
帶他走吧 帶他走
I am Lorenzo Bartolini!
我就是洛倫佐·巴托里尼
I am Lorenzo Bartolini!
我是洛倫佐·巴托里尼
I am Lorenzo Bartolini!
我就是洛倫佐·巴托里尼
Do you know what you are?
知道你是誰嗎?
You are the Montagues and the Capulets.
你是馬特科斯和凱普萊特兩家的人
You mean... Well, at least I’m not Romeo.
你是說... 至少我不是羅密歐
That’s the understatement of the century.
那是本世紀最保守的評價
No, no, no, because you see,
不不不 因為你看
if I found the love of my life,
如果我找到了我的真愛
I wouldn’t stand there like an idiot
就不會像個白癡一樣站在那兒
whispering in a garden.
在花園連個屁也不敢放
I would just grab her from that blasted balcony and be done with it.
我會把她從那破陽臺上搶走 一生也不回來
Do you believe in destiny?
你相信命運嗎?
Do you?
你呢?
Yeah, I think so.
我信
I think it’s destiny that I’m here, right now.
我覺得我現在在這里 就是命運
With Claire.
和克萊爾一起
Of course. Of course. With Claire.
當然了 跟克萊爾一起
Well, this is the street.
就是這條街
Well, there’s 2. Here’s number 2.
是2號 就是2號
This is what I feared the most.
這就是我最害怕的
Charlie, we don’t even know if it’s him.
查理 我們都不知道到底是不是他
I hope it’s not. I hope it’s not.
希望不是 我希望不是
Either way, we’re finished. We’re done. No. Not here.
總之 該做的都做了 不 現在不行
When do we stop?
我們什么時候停下?