I am Lorenzo Bartolini.
我就是洛倫佐·巴托里尼
Sophie. I think this is...
索菲 我覺得這...
Do you know a Lorenzo Bartolini? I asked him and...
你認識洛倫佐·巴托里尼嗎? 我問他了 而且...
I am Lorenzo Bartolini. You are!
我就是洛倫佐·巴托里尼 是嗎
Oh, my... Sophie, he’s the grandson!
天... 索菲 他是他孫子!
Can I help you? Yes.
我能幫你嗎? 是的
We’re looking for a Lorenzo Bartolini.
我們在找一位洛倫佐·巴托里尼
I am Lorenzo Bartolini.
我就是洛倫佐·巴托里尼
He’s Lorenzo, too. Do you have a father also named Lorenzo?
他也叫洛倫佐 你父親也叫洛倫佐嗎?
Yes, he went out riding. But what can I do for you?
是的 他在外面騎馬 我能幫你們做點什么?
I’m sorry. We’re being terribly rude.
對不起 我們這是過分無禮了
I’m Charlie Wyman. I’m Sophie.
我是查理·懷曼 我是索菲
Lorenzo. Lorenzo.
洛倫佐 洛倫佐
We have been on quite a journey for your father.
我們找你父親找得好苦
You see, my grandmother, Claire, knows him.
我奶奶克萊爾認識他
Charlie. Charlie, let’s go!
查理 查理 我們走!
Let’s go!
快走!
All right.
好的
Nana, Nana, Nana, Lorenzo is here.
奶奶 奶奶 洛倫佐在這兒
He’s out riding, but he’s going to be back any minute.
他在騎馬 但他隨時會回來
Well, then, let’s go before he comes back.
呃 那就在他回來前快走
Nana, we’ve come all this way.
奶奶 我們這么大老遠的來了