May I join you?
我能加入嗎?
Please.
請便
I am sorry, Sophie.
對不起 索菲
I used to lay out under the stars as a kid, in the summertime.
我小時候經常躺著看星星 在夏天時
"Doubt thou the stars are fire "
懷疑星星是火
"Doubt that the sun doth move"
"懷疑太陽是不是移動"
"Doubt truth be a liar "
懷疑真相是個騙子
"But never doubt I love"
"但我從不質疑愛"
Do you think he’s out there? Lorenzo?
你覺得他真的還在嗎? 洛倫佐?
Yeah.
是的
He’s somewhere.
他就在某處
And am I wrong? To insist she quit?
我錯了嗎? 讓她放棄?
No, you know,
不 要知道
you can’t go on forever.
也不能永遠這樣下去
At some point, you have to stop.
在某些時候 必須停止
Then why is it that I feel like a schoolboy on Sunday?
那我為什么覺得像是星期天的小學生?
It’s nearly tomorrow and I don’t want to go.
快到周一了 但我不想去上學
Me, either.
我也是
And I always liked school.
雖然我一直很喜歡學校
Morning. Morning.
早安 早
Thank you.
謝謝