What happened? 怎么了?
You don’t like the ending? 你不喜歡這結局?
No, the ending’s fine. It’s actually quite moving. 不 結局挺好的 說實話還挺動人的
But what happened to the people? I mean, are they still together? 但是他們怎么樣了? 他們還在一起嗎?
What about... What about the kid? What about Charlie? Where’s he? 那... 孩子怎么辦? 查理呢? 他在哪兒?
I don’t know. I didn’t keep in touch. 不知道 沒有跟他保持聯系
Do you have any advice? 你要提建議嗎?
I think you should buy stock in Alitalia, 我覺得你應該去買意大利航空公司的股票
’cause all the ladies are gonna be flocking to Verona. 因為所有的女士們會瘋一般地跑去維羅納
Are you gonna publish this? 你要付印嗎?
Yeah, I’m gonna publish it. It’s a good story. 是的 我打算付印 這是個好故事
You got anything else for me? 還有別的要給我嗎?
No, not at the moment. 沒了 暫時沒了
Oh, my God. 天哪
You said Tuscan gold, right? Tuscan gold? 你說托斯卡納金色 是不是? 托斯卡納金?
Look. This is yellow. 看 是黃色的
Yellow. Tuscan gold. Yellow. 黃色 托斯卡納金 黃色
I mean, there’s no Tuscany, there’s no gold. 但是沒有托斯卡納啊 也沒有金子
It’s just like Limoncello, you know. Sure. 就像檸檬酒 當然
Yeah? Can we do it again? Yeah. Yeah. 可以重做嗎? 好的
Yeah? All right, all right, all right. Let’s go. Come on. 那就好 那就好 我們走 快點
Let’s try it again. 再做一次
Hey, Sophie. Hi. 嘿 索菲 嗨
Hey, how’s your day been? 嘿 今天過得怎么樣?
I showed my story to Bobby. Did he like it? 我把故事給鮑比看了 他喜歡嗎?
Yeah, he’s gonna print it. 是的 他會給我發表的
Print it? Yeah. 發表? 是的
Wow! Wow. That’s pretty great, huh? 哇 真是太棒了
I know. Did you read it? Yeah, yeah. 我知道 你讀過嗎? 是的
No. I... Last night I left it out for you to read. 不 我... 昨晚我特意留下讓你讀的
I don’t need to. I mean, I know it’s gonna be great. 我根本沒必要讀 我知道一定寫得很棒
Plus, I’m gonna see it... I’m gonna see it when it comes out. 再說 我要看到...我要看到發表之后的效果
That’s why I prefer to buy it. 所以我更傾向于直接去買
You know, I’m surprised, like... Yeah. 要知道 我很吃驚 就像... 是的
You know? Like... Watch out! Watch out! 知道嗎 就像... 小心 小心!
Hold on, hold on, hold on. 等等 等等
Thanks for lunch. Oh, my God. You so deserve this. 謝謝你的午餐 天哪 這是你應得的
I want to be your fact checker for life. 我想成為你今生的事實審查員
Don’t ever think about going anywhere else, ever. Ever. 永遠也別想著去別的地方
I promise. 我保證
Hi, guys. Hey. 嗨 大伙兒 嘿
Sophie, these messages are for you. 索菲 這是給你的信息
And a letter came for you. Thank you. 還有給你的信 謝謝
New Yorker. 《紐約客》
We were both young when I first saw you 我第一次見你時 我們都還年輕
I close my eyes and the flashback starts 我閉上眼睛 開始回溯時光
I’m standing there 我就站在那兒
On a balcony in summer air 夏天的陽臺
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns 看這燈光 看這聚會 晚會禮服
I see you make your way through the crowd 我看到你從人群中擠過來
And say hello 跟我打招呼
Little did I know 我怎會知道
That you were Romeo You were throwing pebbles 你就是羅密歐 你在向我扔卵石
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet 我爸爸說要遠離朱麗葉
And I was crying on the staircase 我倒在樓梯上痛哭
Begging you please don’t go 求你別走