Hey, what’s that smell? What... 嘿 這是什么味? 怎么...
Hey, Alfonzo, Alfonzo. No, no, no, no. We said... 嘿 阿方索 阿方索 不不不 我們說過...
We said we were gonna sweat the onion, yeah. 我們說過要讓洋蔥出水
No, this is caramelized. No. Sweat. Sweat, okay? 不 這是熔化的 不是壓榨的 明白嗎?
I don’t know where you got that from. Okay, come on, do it again. 不知道你是怎么想的 好的 再來一次
Hi. 嗨
Hey, Sophie. 嘿 索菲
Hey, Sophie. How’re you doing? 嘿 索菲 你好嗎?
Everything all right? 一切都好嗎?
Lorenzo and Claire are getting married. 洛倫佐和克萊爾要結婚了
Really? Wow. 真的? 哇
When? On Saturday. 什么時候? 周六
Saturday? This Saturday? Yeah? 周六? 這周六?
Yeah. I’m gonna go. 是的 我要去
Alone. 一個人
Alone? 一個人?
Guys, can you step out of the kitchen, please? 大伙兒 先從廚房出去好嗎?
Yeah, everyone. Yeah, just leave... Leave everything as it is. 是的 每個人 就把東西... 照原樣放著就好
It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine. 沒事的 沒事
Everyone, please! Just out of the kitchen, come on. 每個人聽好了! 出去廚房
Come on. 快點
Wait. No, no, no. Sophie, wait... No, no, no. Just... 等等 不不不 索菲 等等... 不 我就是...
Let me get this out. Please? 讓我說好嗎?
I really don’t know what this is anymore. 我真不知道這是怎么樣了
I don’t know what we’re doing. 我不知道我們在做什么
I mean, we went on vacation and we didn’t spend any time together. 我是說 我們去度假了 但我們都不怎么在一起
Yeah, because you were busy writing. 是的 因為你忙著寫作
I didn’t mind. Yeah, but... 我不介意 是的 但是...
I didn’t mind. I know you didn’t mind. 我不介意 我知道你不介意
And you were busy. Come on... 而且你很忙 好了...
You went to Livorno and I didn’t mind. 你去了里窩那我都不介意啊
No, no, no, Sophie! No, no, no... No... Which is what I’m saying. 不不不 索菲! 不... 不 這就是我要說的