How are you? How are you? I’m happy to see you. 你好嗎? 你好嗎? 真高興見到你
Beautiful. Beautiful. 真美 真美
Boy! 孩子
We’re here. It’s amazing. 我們到了 太棒了
I just want to say thank you on behalf of myself and my lovely wife, 我要代表我自己和我可愛的妻子謝謝你
la mia bella Claire! 我的美人克萊爾
And now it’s your turn. 現在換你說了
Well... Go on. 呃... 繼續
Dear friends, 親愛的朋友們
50 years ago, I went to Juliet’s house in Verona. 50年前 我去了在維羅納的朱麗葉故居
I wrote her a letter and I asked her a question. 我給她寫了封信 詢問一個問題
And two months ago, I received a reply. 兩個月前 我收到了回信
And without that letter, 要是沒有這封信
none of us would be here today. 我們今天也不會在這兒
Sophie, would you mind if I read out the words you wrote to me? 索菲 介不介意我把你給我的信讀出來?
All right? 好嗎?
Claire, ’what’ and ’if’ "親愛的克萊爾 ’如果’這兩個字
"are two words as non-threatening as words can be. "分開來看根本沒有威力
"But put them together, side by side, "但如果放在一起
"and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life. "就擁有了跟隨你一生的魔力
"What if? "如果?
"What if? "如果?
"What if? "如果?
"I don’t know how your story ended, "我不知你的故事會如何結束
"but if what you felt then was true love "但如果你感覺那是真愛
"then it’s never too late. "那就永遠也不晚
"If it was true then, why wouldn’t it be true now? "如果那時是真愛 為什么現在不是了呢?
"You need only the courage "你只需要勇氣
"to follow your heart. "去追隨你的內心
"I don’t know what a love like Juliet’s feels like, "我不知道朱麗葉的愛情是怎樣
"a love to leave loved ones for, a love to cross oceans for, "可以放下愛人 可以穿洋過海
"but I’d like to believe, if I ever were to feel it, "但我寧愿相信 假如我有天可以體會到這種愛情
"that I’d have the courage to seize it. "我會有勇氣追隨它
"And, Claire, if you didn’t, "還有 克萊爾 如果你沒有
"I hope one day that you will. "我希望有天你能夠
"All my love, "最愛你的
"Juliet" "朱麗葉"
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影學習 > 給茱麗葉的信 > 正文

加載中..

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了:
