No. 不
and their lovely friend, Sophie. 還有他們的好朋友索菲
My dear Claire, 親愛的克萊爾
When we are speaking about love, it’s never too late. 說到愛 永遠都不算晚
Well, bad luck, eh? 運氣不好?
All hope lost and he rides in at the last moment on a white horse. 所有希望都破滅的時候 他騎著白馬出現了
No one will believe it. 沒人會相信的
Promise me... 答應我...
Promise me you’ll finish the story. 答應我一定把故事寫完
I guess this is it. 我看就是這樣了
And I’m sorry it is. 很抱歉是這樣
Yeah, me, too. 我也是
Sophie, I... 索菲 我...
I never should’ve kissed you. I was completely out of bounds. 我不該吻你的 我腦子瘋掉了
You’re engaged and... 你已經訂婚了 而且...
It’s time to go. 該走了
Goodbye, Charlie. 再見 查理
I’ll miss you. 我會想你的
Hi. It is time to... 嗨 現在應該...
I must get back to Victor. Sorry. 我得回去找維克多了 抱歉
Yes. Of course. 好的 當然
So, where’s Charlie? We’ll give you a drive there straight away. 查理哪去了? 我們馬上就開車送你過去
No, I’m... 不 我...
Claire, I can’t take you away from this place, so... 克萊爾 我不能讓你離開這兒 那么...
My son can drive you. 我兒子可以送你
Just a moment. Yes. Grazie. 等等 好的
I’m so happy for you. 我真為你開心
Is something wrong? 出什么事了嗎?
No! No. 沒有 沒有
No. It’s just, you know... 不 這只是 你知道...
And you’re leaving? 你要走了?
An angel brought you to me. 是天使讓你來見我的
Thank you. 謝謝
Thank you. I’ll be eternally grateful. 謝謝你 真是太感謝你了
Thank you. 謝謝你
It’s very kind. Thank you. 太好了 謝謝你
Thank you so much. 太謝謝你了
You’re always welcome here. Thank you. 隨時歡迎你來 謝謝
Thank you, Lorenzo. Ciao. 謝謝 洛倫佐 再會
Speak soon. 再聯系
Bye. 拜
Darling, you’re family, 親愛的 你不是外人
so I think you’ll understand why I’m telling you you’re a total idiot. 所以你應該明白我為什么說你是個大傻瓜
Okay, okay, then don’t sugarcoat it, Gran. 好的 別先揚后抑 奶奶
I won’t. 我不會的
How many Sophies do you think there are on this planet? 你覺得這個地球上有多少個索菲?
Don’t wait 50 years like I did. 別像我一樣等上50年
Go. Go! Go! 去吧 去!
n. 行星