Come on. I’ve been ridiculous.
好了 我是腦子壞了
I’ve been completely ridiculous.
完全亂七八糟
He knew me when I was 15 years old, a girl.
他認識我時我才15歲 還是少女
That girl’s gone.
那個少女已經不在了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Claire?
克萊爾?
Yes.
是的
So many years.
已經這么多年了
Yes, 50.
是的 50年
If you allow me.
請允許
I really don’t know how to express myself.
我真的不知道應該怎么表達
Well, I went for a ride this morning as an old man,
我今早去騎馬時是個老頭
and I came back as a teenager again.
回來時又變成青年了
I’m so very happy you all meet Claire
我很高興你們能見到克萊爾
and her grandson, Charlie,
還有她孫子查理
you have told me you lost your Jack.
你告訴你你失去了你的杰克
And you know I lost my Rosa. Yeah.
你也知道我失去了我的露絲 是的
But destiny wanted us to meet again.
但是命運讓我們再見面
Health to the Bartolini family.
祝巴托里尼一家身體健康
To the Bartolinis.
敬巴托里尼一家
I’m sorry I was late.
抱歉我來晚了
adj. 粗魯的,無禮的
adj. 粗糙