All right. Are you sure that Lorenzo would never have left this area?
好吧 你能確定洛倫佐絕對不會離開這里嗎?
He loved this land. I’m quite certain.
他喜歡這片土地 我很確定
May I?
可以嗎?
Our Lorenzos.
我們的洛倫佐們
Are you sure that you have time for all this?
你確定你有這么多時間嗎
Ciao. How are you?
你好嗎?
I’m good. How are you?
很好 你呢?
You know what? I was just witnessing this most incredible,
知道嗎 我剛目睹了最不可思議的
incredible Sauterne auction.
蘇代白葡萄酒拍賣
It was just beautiful. It was incredible. How’s it going?
太美了 不敢相信 你那邊怎么樣?
I’m good. I’m in Siena right now.
我很好 我現在在錫耶納
What? In Siena?
什么? 錫耶納?
What are you doing in Siena? I’m writing a story.
你去錫耶納干什么? 我在寫一個故事
We’re kind of on a bit of an adventure,
我們現在在歷險中
looking for somebody that she used to know 50 years ago.
尋找一個她50年前認識的人
You know what, baby? You know what?
知道嗎 寶貝 你知不知道
I mean, this isn’t a good time because I’m in the middle of something,
現在時機不好 因為我這邊還有事呢
but, I mean, I’m glad you called
但是我很高興你打來了
because I was actually just gonna call you right now.
因為我剛剛才想給你打電話呢
You know, the opportunities here
要知道 這里的機會
are really, really, really incredible, you know,
非常非常不可思議
and I think I’m gonna have to stay till Friday.
我想我得一直待到周五了
Can I stay or should I skip it?
我能留下嗎? 要不就算了
I mean, I feel horrible, but...
我感覺挺不好的 但是...
No, do it. Please. I’m gonna need until Friday, as well.
沒關系 繼續吧 我周五前也有安排
Great. So Friday, all right? Friday. Friday’s good. Okay. Win-win.
很好 那就周五吧? 周五很好 雙贏
Claire?
克萊爾
I’m free.
我自由了
Free for what? Free for what? She’s coming.
什么自由? 自由何來? 她要去
She’s coming with us. She’s coming? Splendid.
她要跟我們一起去 她也來? 太好了
That’s splendid! Fantastic!
這真是太好了!
Too bad I’m not the Lorenzo you’re looking for.
真可惜我不是你要找的洛倫佐
If you don’t find him, come back.
如果你找不到他 那就回來
I’ll make you a fish dinner.
我會給你做一頓魚餐
Okay? Okay.
好不? 好的
Good luck.
好運
It’s not him.
不是他