日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 商務職場 > 職場英語口語急救包 > 正文

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第65期:議價

編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機
加載中..

I hope you’ll give a second thought to it.
希望你再考慮考慮。

A:I hope you'll give a second thought to it.
A:希望你再考慮考慮。
B:We have do discuss the problem later.
B:我們只好下次再討論這個問題了。

The price of this article has soared up since last year.
自去年開始這種商品的價格猛漲。

A:The price of this article has soared up since last year.
A:自去年開始這種商品的價格猛漲。
B:I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable.
B:我明白,但我還是不能接受這個報價。
soar up
劇增,高漲

Do you think the price is reasonable?
您覺得這個價格合適嗎?

A:Do you think the price is reasonable?
A:您覺得這個價格合適嗎?
B:No. It’s rather on the high side.
B:不合適。價格太高了。

Aren’t these prices for your domestic customers?
這些價格是提供給國內顧客的嗎?

A:Aren't these prices for your domestic customers?
A:這些價格是提供給國內顧客的嗎?
B:Yes,but we apply these prices to overseas customers as well.
B:沒錯,但是這些價格同樣也適用于海外顧客。

I am prepared to go to $40,but no further.
我可以降價至40美元,這已經是最低價了。

A:I am prepared to go to $40, but no further.
A:我可以降價至40美元,這已經是最低價了。
B:That is better. Let's shake on $40,and see how it goes.
B:這樣會好一點兒。讓我們暫定在40美元,再評估看看。

This is a fair market price.
這是個公道的市場價格。

A:The price you offer is too high.
A:這個價格太高。
B:This is a fair market price.
B:這是個公道的市場價格。
We give you quotations on the same basis as we quote in the domestic market.
我們給您的報價和我們給國內的報價基準是相同的。

Your price is rather out of line.
你方價格與行情不符。

A:Your price is rather out of line..
A:你方價格與行情不符。
B:Our price is lower compared with that of the same kind of product on the international market.
B:我們的價格低于國際市場上的同類產品。
out of line
不一致,不協調

Hope you can make more efforts.
希望你再努力努力。

A:Hope you can make more efforts.
A:希望你再努力努力。
B:How’s that? We'll cut another 3%. That's the best we can do.
B:這樣如何?我們再減3%。這可是我們的最低價了。

Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.
讓我們采取折衷的辦法均攤差額吧。

A:Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.
A:讓我們采取折衷的辦法均攤差額吧。
B:All right,that's a deal.
B:好的。這樣就算成交。

That is out of my expectation.
這出乎我的意料。

A:That is out of my expectation.
A:這出乎我的意料。
B:My offer was based on reasonable profit,not on wild speculations.
B:我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。

I’ve come to discuss a reduction in price.
我是來討論降價的事。

A:What can I do for you?
A:有什么可以效勞的?
B:I've come to discuss a reduction in price.
B:我是來討論降價的事。

For exporting,the price is a little stiff.
對于出口,價格有點兒偏高。

Your price is by far the highest.
到現在為止,你的報價是最高的。

A:Your price is by far the highest.
A:到現在為止,你的報價是最高的。
B:It is the quality that counts.
B:它以質量取勝。

We can’t make any further concessions.
我們不可能再讓了。

A:It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.
A:你們的價格那么高,我們很難以這個價格銷售。
B:This is our rock-bottom price. We can't make any further concessions.
B:這是我方的最低價格,不可能再讓了。

I'm glad we’ve settled the price.
很高興我們談妥了價格。

A:In order to keep the good relation and business with you,I accept.
A:為了與你方繼續保持良好的業務關系,我們接受。
B:I'm glad we've settled the price.
B:很高興我們談妥了價格。

What’s the workable price for this commodity in your mind?
你們心目中的可行性價格是多少?

A:What's the workable price for this commodity in your mind?
A:你們心目中的可行性價格是多少?
B:You are asking at least 5% more than your competitors do.
B:你比其他競爭對手至少多要價5%。
I think it unwise for both of us to insist on each one’s own price.
我認為雙方堅持自己的價格是不明智的。

To have this business concluded,I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.
為了達成交易,我認為至少要減價10%。

A:To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.
A:為了達成交易,我認為至少要減價10%。
B:To get business under way, we take your price.
B:為了成交,我們接受你方的價格。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
stock [stɔk]

想一想再看

n. 存貨,儲備; 樹干; 血統; 股份; 家畜

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣賞,感激,賞識
vt. 領會,充分意

聯想記憶
quantity ['kwɔntiti]

想一想再看

n. 量,數量,大量

 
commodity [kə'mɔditi]

想一想再看

n. 商品,日用品

聯想記憶
discount ['diskaunt]

想一想再看

n. 折扣,貼現率
vt. 打折扣,貼現,不重

 
bankrupt ['bæŋkrʌpt]

想一想再看

adj. 破產的,貧窮的,道德敗壞的,枯竭的

聯想記憶
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;穩定的 v. 解決;定居(settle

 
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 遞送,交付,分娩

 
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品質,特質,才能
adj. 高品質的

 
stiff [stif]

想一想再看

adj. 硬的,僵直的,生硬的,拘謹的,不靈活的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 穆丹| 中国人免费观看| 电视剧《绿萝花》| 1988版14集电视剧平凡的世界| 金秘书为什么那样| 我的孩子我的家 电视剧剧情介绍| 女神异闻录3动漫| 铁血战士电影| 成龙电影大全 免费播放| 女用春情药什么好| 凯登克罗斯| 李乃文朱媛媛电视剧| 妻子的秘密按摩电影| 养小动物的作文| 活埋电影| 金珠在线观看免费高清完整版| 够级比赛活动方案| 天堂在线av| 陈冠希的艳照门| cctv17农业农村频道在线直播| 新闻联播台词| 色戒在线视频观看| 朋友的女友| 黑玫瑰演员表| 02j331| 张柏芝演的电视剧| 澳门风云3演员表| 朗德海花园场景| 暴风雨的儿女| 送元二使安西课堂笔记| 美丽女老师| 三年电影免费高清完整版| 小小春| 幸福花园在线观看| 牛油果营养价值| 情欲狂欢h版| 绿门背后| 《风流艳妇》| 金允石| 韩国好妈妈| 何时何地因何种原因受过何种奖励或处分|