I think it’s smart to stay with the same low price.
我認為把價格維持在低價真是明智之舉。
What about quantity discount and cash discount?
數量折扣和現金折扣呢?
A:What about quantity discount and cash discount?
A:數量折扣和現金折扣呢?
B:We allow 20% quantity discount for orders of more than 50 tons.
B:我們對于50噸以上的訂單給打20%的數量折扣。
What is the price for this item?
價格是多少?
A:What is the price for this item?
A:價格是多少?
B:We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of £ 27.5 per sweater.
B:我們開的毛價是每件羊毛衫27.5英鎊,包括運費在內。
Do you allow any trade discount?
你們給行業折扣嗎?
Are they exempt from VAT?
這些貨免除增值稅了嗎?
A:Are they exempt from VAT?
B:這些貨免除增值稅了嗎?
B:Yes. And I have to point out that we can only hold the price for 4 weeks from today’s date.
B:是的,我要指出的是這個價格在4周內有效。
VAT = Value-Added Tax
增值稅
How come the prices are so low?
價格怎么這么低?
A:How come the prices are so low?
A:價格怎么這么低?
B:They are actually part of a bankrupt stock.
B:實際上這些是一家倒閉商家的庫存商品。
Do you allow cash discount?
你們有現金折扣嗎?
A:Dou you allow cash discount?
A:你們有現金折扣嗎?
B:We allow a 3% cash discount for payment made within one month.
B:一個月內付款我們打3%的現金折扣。
I’m sorry the price is just a little on the high side.
很抱歉,您的價錢還是偏高了點兒。
A:I'm sorry the price is just a little on the high side.
A:很抱歉,您的價錢還是偏高了點。
B:Well,I'm willing to negotiate a little on the price.
B:那在價格方面我多少可以跟您談一下。
What's your bottom line price?
What’s the lowest you are willing to go on your price?
您價格的底線是多少?
A:What’s your bottom line price?
A:您價格的底線是多少?
B:Well,make me an offer.
B:這樣吧,您出個價。
The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.
我最高可以出4500美元。
A:The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.
A:我最高可以出4500美元。
B:The lowest I would be willing to go is about $5000.
B:我最低能夠接受的大概是5000美元。