第65期:議價
Now what about the price?
現在談談價格如何?
A:Now what about the price?
A:現在談談價格如何?
B:If you order in large quantities,we can offer 10% discount.
B:這是一份價格單。如果你大量訂購的話,我們給予10%的折扣。
Any chance for making it lower?
有可能再降一點兒嗎?
A:Any chance for making it lower?
A:有可能再降一點兒嗎?
B:I'm afraid not.
B:對不起,沒有可能。
We can’t make any further concession.
我們不能再讓了。
A:We can't make any further concession.
A:我們不能再讓了。
B:If that's the case, we’ll call off the deal.
B:如果是這樣的話,我們公司將取消這筆交易。
How about 5% off?
減5個百分點怎么樣?
A:How about 5% off?
A:減5個百分點怎么樣?
B:In order to close the deal,I accept.
B:為了達成貿易,我接受。
This is really a bargain.
這才叫價格低廉。
I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.
如果你能增加數量,我們可以保持在原來的價格水平上。
A:I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.
A:如果你能增加數量,我們可以保持在原來的價格水平上。
B:What quantity are you talking about?
B:你說的是多大的數量?
You price is much too high.
我發現你們的報價太高了。
A:You price is much too high.
A:我發現你們的報價太高了。
B:But that’s the prevailing price.
B:但那是現行的價格呀。
much too
太...
Could you accept our last price?
你們能接受我們上次的報價嗎?
A:Could you accept our last price?
A:你們能接受我們上次的報價嗎?
B:No,I'm afraid it’s still unacceptable.
B:不能?,F在也是不能接受的。
Sorry,it is my lowest.
對不起,這是我的最低價。
A:Sorry.it is my lowest.
A:對不起,這是我的最低價。
B:All right,but then payment's got to be in full.
B:好吧,但是,貨款必須全部一次付清。
I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.
我有把握地說,我們的價格在目前是再公平不過了。
A:I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.
A:我有把握地說,我們的價格在目前是再公平不過了。
B:In fact, I’ve received other quotations that are lower than yours.
B:實際上,我已經收到了比你們價格低的報價。
I can safely say…
我有把握地說……