We always quote our customers a fair price.
我們總是給客戶一個公道的價格。
A:We always quote our customers a fair price.
A:我們總是給客戶一個公道的價格。
B:Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
B:你們的價格比去年高了 20%。
Your price is beyond our reach.
貴方價格我方承受不起。
A:Your price is beyond our reach.
A:貴方價格我方承受不起。
B:We can only make a reduction of $5 per ton in the price.
B:我們最多只能在價格上每噸降5美元。
Can we each make some concession?
我們雙方都做些讓步行嗎?
A:Can we each make some concession?
A:我們雙方都做些讓步行嗎?
B:If your order is big enough,we may reconsider our price.
B:如果你們的訂貨量很大,我們會重新考慮我們的價格。
concession(n.)
讓步
Would you accept an 8% profit if we doubled the order?
如果我們訂貨量加一倍,您能接受8%的利潤嗎?
If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.
如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。
A:If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.
A:如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。
B:An invoice price of 55? I’ll have to talk it with my boss.
B:指發票價格嗎?我得和老板商量一下。