Go away.
你別跟著我們!
All right, but I warned you, you just remember what I said when you're on the train home tomorrow, you're so...
好,我走!不過我已經警告過你們了。明天你不得不收拾東西離開學校的時候,你們就會明白我的一片好心了!你們這些……
But what they were, they didn't find out.
但是他們現在都回不去了!
Hermione had turned to the portrait of the Fat Lady to get back inside and found herself facing an empty painting.
荷米恩爬回去推肥大嬸的肖像時,發現胖大嬸的那張肖像已經變成了一片空白。
The Fat Lady had gone on a nighttime visit and Hermione was locked out of Gryffindor tower.
那肥大嬸肯定是跑到別的肖像那兒串門去了!荷米恩現在被困在格林芬頓塔里了!
Now what am I going to do,she asked shrilly.
怎么辦?現在怎么辦?荷米恩不禁失聲尖叫起來。
That's your problem, said Ron. We've got to go, we're going to be late.
那是你的事情了。羅恩說,我們可要走了。你害我們差點兒遲到了。
They hadn't even reached the end of the corridor when Hermione caught up with them.
他們倆繼續往里走,還沒走到盡頭,荷米恩就氣喘吁吁地趕上來了。
I'm coming with you,she said.
我要跟著你們。她說。
You are not.
不要!
D'you think I'm going to stand out here and wait for Filch to catch me?
你以為我會傻傻地站在那里等費馳來抓我嗎?我得跟著你們。
If he finds all three of us I'll tell him the truth, that I was trying to stop you, and you can back me up.
要是費馳發現了我們三個,我就告訴他我是來阻止你去干傻事的。
You've got some nerve,said Ron loudly.
你別在這兒礙手礙腳,羅恩大聲說道。
Shut up, both of you! said Harry sharply. I heard something.It was a sort of snuffling.
你們兩個快別吵了!哈利急促地說,我好像聽到了一點聲音。那是一種沉重的鼻子呼吸聲。
Mrs. Norris?breathed Ron, squinting through the dark.
諾麗絲夫人?羅恩緊張地在黑暗中四處張望,低聲說。
It wasn't Mrs. Norris. It was Neville. He was curled up on the floor, fast asleep, but jerked suddenly awake as they crept nearer.
原來那并不是諾麗絲夫人,那個聲音居然是尼維爾發出來的! 他蜷在地板的一角里,正在呼呼大睡呢!他們急忙跑過去,尼維爾這才猛地醒過來。
Thank goodness you found me! I've been out here for hours, I couldn't remember the new password to get in to bed.
天哪!太好了,你們終于找到了我!我已經在這兒呆了好幾個鐘頭,因為我把回臥室的新口號給忘得一干二凈了。
Keep your voice down, Neville.
別叫得那么大聲!
The password's “Pig snout”but it won't help you now, the Fat Lady's gone off somewhere.
那個新口號是豬鼻子,可是現在你知道也沒有什么用,因為胖大嬸不知到哪里串門去了。
How's your arm?said Harry.
對了,尼維爾,你的手腕怎么樣了?
Fine, said Neville, showing them. “Madam Pomfrey mended it in about a minute.
已經沒事了。尼維爾伸出手來,說,波姆弗雷夫人不用一分鐘就把我的手腕治好了。
Good — well, look, Neville, we've got to be somewhere, we'll see you later.
那太好了!嗯,尼維爾,我們現在得到別的地方去,你先呆在這兒,我們待會兒再回來找你。
Don't leave me!said Neville, scrambling to his feet, I don't want to stay here alone, the Bloody Baron's been past twice already.
別留下我一個人!尼維爾馬上爬起來,我不想一個人呆在這里。剛才吸血鬼巴倫已經來過兩次了。