And my loyalty to him almost got me dead, too.
對他的忠誠 差點要了我的命
To friendship.You're right to fight it.
敬友誼 你這樣做是對的
the way you feel about her.
克制自己對她的感情
And why is that?
為什么
Because if we want to survive,we need to not care about anyone.
我們要想活著 就不能在乎任何人
Caring gets you dead, huh?
在乎就會送命是嗎
It might just be time to turn the switch off on your emotions.
是時候遏制情感了
I will if you will.
你先關我就關
Elena.I can't talk about it, Stefan.You have to. Don't shut me out.Elena, please.
埃琳娜 我沒法談這件事 斯特凡 必須得談 別回絕我 埃琳娜 求你了
I wanted to know the truth, Stefan, and I got it.
我想知道真相 斯特凡 而且我現在知道了
It's not just me that's in danger.
不僅是我身陷險境
I-it's Caroline, and it's Tyler, and it's Bonnie.
卡羅琳 泰勒 還有邦妮
They're all part of breaking the curse.
他們都是解開詛咒的祭品
I can't blame anyone else anymore,
我再沒有理由去責怪別人
because it's not because you came into town or because you and I fell in love.
發生這一切 并不是因為你來到鎮上 也不是因為我們相愛
That's not why everyone that I love is in danger.
不是這些讓我深愛的人們身處險境
It's because of me. Everything is because of me.
而是我 一切都因我而起