Unless of course you have this.What?Oh, no. There it is.
除非你有這個 什么 別去 又來了
That's the ultimate lie, isn't it?
這是你的終極謊言 是吧
You spun this whole thing
整件事都是你編造的
so that we would have to get the stone from you, didn't you?
騙我們求你交出月光石 是不是
I didn't spin anything, Stefan. It's the truth.
我沒編故事 斯特凡 這是真的
No. Let me guess.You wanna trade that stone for your freedom.
得了 我猜猜 你是想拿月光石換取自由吧
You manipulative, psychotic bitch.
你這個擺布人的瘋婆子
My freedom?That's where you're wrong, Stefan.
自由 你錯了 斯特凡
I don't want my freedom,
我不祈求自由
cause when Klaus shows up to kill us all--and he will.
等到克勞斯來殺我們的時候 他一定會來的
I'll be in the tomb, where no vampire will enter,because they can't get out.
我會在墓里 沒有吸血鬼會進來 因為這里有進無出
I'll be the safest psychotic bitch in town.
我會是鎮(zhèn)上最安全的瘋婆子
I'm sorry about today.
今天的事真對不起
I didn't know that was gonna happen.
我不知道會這樣
I believe you.
我相信你
I wish we could save Elena.
我也希望我們能救埃琳娜
I know that you want to.And I will.
我知道這是你的愿望 我會成功的
You remind me of Trevor.Why? Why him?
你讓我想起了特雷弗 為什么想到他
Because he always talked a big game,
他總是想也不想夸下海口
he was always working an angle,
他總是打著自己的算盤
but underneath it all, he was the best friend anyone could ever hope for.
可是表象之下 他是那個為朋友兩肋插刀的人
Hmm. Where'd that get him?Dead.
那他得到了什么呢 死了