Hey, Bonnie.I'm sorry about earlier.
你好 邦妮 我對先前發生的事很抱歉
My dad, he's not very subtle.
我的爸爸 他沒有惡意
The whole, uh, Bennett, Salem question.
問你塞勒姆市的貝內特家人的事情
He picked up on you.
他注意到了你
He was just fishing around.
他只是打聽一下
He didn't mean any harm.
他沒有任何傷害你的意思
I felt something, too.
我也感覺到了些什么
I know. That's why we're having this conversation right now.
我知道 那就是為什么 我現在要過來跟你談話的原因
He, uh...Doesn't like for anyone to know.
他 并不想我們的身份被公開
But we were both worried that you would nail us.
我們都有些擔心你會發現我們
He just wants us to fit in here for once.
他只想我們這次能在這里 安定生活
It's tough, Bonnie, bein' different.
與眾不同的生活很艱難 邦妮
You're a witch?
你是個女巫
Well, we prefer the term warlock.
我們更喜歡被叫做男巫
Elena.Stefan. What are you doing here?
埃琳娜 斯特凡 你怎么來了
I could ask you the same question.
我要問你同樣的問題
Caroline told you.
卡羅琳告訴你的
No. She kept your secret,
沒有 她保守了你的秘密
But it didn't take long for me to figure out What was so important that you'd have to keep it from me.
但是我很快想明白了 是什么事情這么重要 你又不能讓我知道
I knew that you'd stop me.
我知道你會阻止我