Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely
吸血鬼和狼人過去可以自由地出沒
until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power.
直到一位薩滿詛咒他們 限制了他們的能力
Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon and vampires are weakened by the sun.
從此以后 狼人只能在滿月時變身 而吸血鬼不能見日光
The werewolf part of the curse is sealed with a moonstone.
狼人的詛咒封印在月光石中
He told me about your ex, Katherine.
他跟我說了你的前女友 凱瑟琳
You must be Elena.How do we look exactly alike?
你一定是埃琳娜 我們怎么會長得一模一樣
The moonstone is what breaks the curse.
月光石是用來解開詛咒的
Sacrifice is what breaks it. The blood of the doppelganger.
祭品才可以解開詛咒 二重身的血
You're the doppelganger.Don't! You need me. Elena's in danger.
你就是二重身 不要 你需要我 埃琳娜有危險
Klaus is the real deal. Who is he?
克勞斯才是幕后大佬 他是誰
One of the first generation of vampires.
第一代吸血鬼之一
The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?
史上最古老的吸血鬼要來抓我
Luka.I'd like to introduce you to my dad.
洛卡 介紹一下 這是我父親
Jonas Martin.You're a witch?We prefer the term "Warlock".
喬納斯·馬丁 你是個女巫 我們更喜歡被叫作"男巫"
Elijah. One of the originals.He's a legend.
以利亞 吸血鬼祖先之一 他是個傳奇人物
You got in touch with Elijah. How'd you do it?
你聯系上了以利亞 怎么做到的
A guy named slater, in Richmond.
一個叫斯萊特的人 在里士滿
You can destroy the curse, but you need the moonstone.
詛咒可以被破壞掉 不過你們要拿到月光石
He delivered his message.It won't be long now.
他完成了傳話的使命 指日可待了
Elena.I heard something.That was us.I'm sorry.
埃琳娜 我聽見有動靜 是我倆 抱歉
We didn't think anyone was up.But here you are.
我們以為大家都睡了 但你醒了
We were just.Chunky monkey?
我們只是 來點冰激凌不
I didn't,really hungry,at all.I'm naked.
我不餓 一點也不餓 我沒穿衣服
So I'm gonna go.I'm really, really sorry.
我該閃了 我真的真的很抱歉
It's OK, Jenna, don't worry about it.
沒關系 珍娜 別多心
I know he's been staying over a lot.Are you-- are you sure it's OK?
我知道他最近常來家里住 你真的不介意嗎
Seems like things are good.They're extremely good.
貌似進展不錯嘛 相當不錯
Then I'm extremely OK with it.
那我就更不介意了