I have a bad reaction to it sometimes.Your nose bleeds?Yeah.
我有時施完咒會有不良反應 你流鼻血嗎 對
I pass out sometimes.
我有時候還會暈倒
It's 'cause you're trying to do too much on your own.
那是因為你試圖單槍匹馬達成太多東西
You need help.From what?From nature.The elements.
你需要借助幫助 從哪里借助 大自然 自然元素
Just things that you can draw extra power from.
一切你能從中吸收能量的事物
Have you ever channeled another witch before?
你有沒有和別的巫師連通過
What is that?Say we put our energy together.
什么意思 就是說 如果我們兩個將能量連通
We can double our strength.
我們的力量都將加倍
I'll show you, watch.Let me see that bracelet.
我演示給你看 瞧好了 讓我看看你的手鏈
Take this.Now I want you to stand very still and concentrate.I don't get it.
你拿好這個 現在 我要你站著不動 集中精神 我不懂
Ok. I know, it's, I.. What are we doing?We're channeling.
我知道 我們這是在干嘛 我們在連通能量
The personal items will act as a talisman.Now concentrate.
私人物品可以充當媒介 現在 集中注意力
What is that?Pretty cool, huh?
那是什么 挺酷的 是吧
What's with that weather, huh?
這是什么鬼天氣
It's global warming, man.
全球變暖搞的鬼唄
I don't know.I gotta go.
誰知道呢 我該走了
See ya later, Bonnie.Bye, Luka.Bye.
一會兒見 邦尼 再見 洛卡 再見
That guy is weird, huh?No, he's not.
那個家伙怪怪的 才沒有
What is it?
誰的短信