It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning.
一大早把人家姑娘丟下不給衣服可不好呀
Sorry, I thought you were.I, uh, sorry, I.
抱歉 我以為你是 我 對不起 我
There's no one else here.
其他人都不在
Actually, I came to talk to you.
其實我是來找你的
Then I should probably get dressed.
那我是不是要先穿好衣服
It's a bad idea.No, it's not.
餿主意 不 是好主意
From what Stefan told me,Your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus.
從斯特凡所說判斷 你朋友斯萊特明顯比我們更了解克勞斯
And you and Damon just gave up before you got it.
而你和達蒙什么都沒問到就放棄了這條線索
Because somebody blew up a coffee shop with us in it.
因為我們當時所在的咖啡館被人炸了
There's more to learn.We just have to find a way to learn it.
還有很多線索可查 我們只要想辦法去查就好
Why are you coming to me with this?
你查事情干嘛來找我
Because you owe me.
因為你欠我情
One word from me, and Damon and Stefan could have killed you for kidnapping me.
如果我當時說了什么 達蒙和斯特凡 會因為綁架我殺掉你
Or maybe it's because you know that they wouldn't want you doing this.
或者是你知道他們不贊成你去查 所以來找我
And their moonstone caper gives you a chance to sneak away.
他們忙著奪月光石 給了你開溜的機會
We're having a disagreement, okay?
我們意見不一致 我承認
They're willing to risk everyone that I love, and I'm not.
他們不在乎讓我愛的人所有人冒險 但我不能
They're just trying to protect you.
他們只是想保護你
And you've proven that you can't care less whether I'm protected or not.
而事實證明 你對我的安全毫不在意
So we're back to you taking me to Slater.
所以 又回到你帶我去見斯萊特這事上了