By releasing it from the moonstone.
把它從月光石中解封
How do you guys even know this is gonna work?
你們怎么知道能行得通
cause we have a crafty witch on our side.
因為有個能干的女巫幫我們
You discussed it with Bonnie.
你們已經跟邦妮討論過了
She agreed to anything she could to help us.
她同意盡一切努力幫忙
It's Katherine who has the moonstone.She's not going to give it to you.
拿著月光石的可是凱瑟琳 她不會乖乖交給你們
We're gonna get it from her.
我們會設法弄到手
Well, what he means to say
他的意思是
is that we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to.
哪怕殺掉凱瑟琳 我們也要搶回來
Bonnie just needs to find a way to release
邦尼只需設法暫時解開封印
the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone and get out in time for her to return it.
讓我們進去拿到月光石再出來就好 然后再讓封印復原
Wow. I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out.
誒呀 看來你們已經計劃妥當了
Yep. We're awesome.Except for one thing.
是啊 我們可厲害呢 可惜你們沒料到一件事
I don't want you to do it.
我不要你們去搶月光石
What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice.
你說什么呢 埃琳娜 我們別無選擇
What about Klaus? We'll find him,but after we get the moonstone.
那克勞斯呢 我們會找到他的 不過要先拿到月光石
Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about,including the two of you?
那會是在他殺光所有我在乎的人 包括你們倆 之前還是之后
Elena, if we can de-spell the moonstone,We can save your life.
埃琳娜 只要能解封月光石中的咒語 我們就能救你
I know. Everybody keeps saying that.
我知道 所有人都這么說
So your grams waited until you were in high school to tell you that you're a witch?
你外婆一直等到你上高中 才告訴你你是個女巫嗎
Well, she brought it up before but I just thought she was drunk.
她之前提過 可我只當她喝多了
In my defense, she was.So then, you're, like, new?New-ish.
不過話說回來 她當時確實醉了 那么 你是個新巫師咯 新的很吶
I still have some growing pains.
我現在還在經歷女巫成長的痛楚
Like?Physically, it's become a lot harder.
比如說 身體上的 施咒變得困難許多