What exactly do you have to achieve by this?
你究竟有什么目的
How would you like to be able to walk during the daylight?
你想在日光下行走嗎
I've been a slave to shadows for 500 years.What do you think?
我在暗處躲了五百年 你說呢
I think I know a witch who's willing to do whatever it takes to help,
我認識一名女巫 她愿意幫我做任何事
if you're willing to make a deal.
如果你愿意合作的話
Hey, man. How you doing?Good, you?
兄弟 最近還好嗎 不錯 你呢
I'm pissed at myself for picking a fight with you.
之前跟你打架的事 我真的自責不已
And feeling guilty for what happened to Sarah.
薩拉的事讓我很愧疚
I've been dodging you for days cause I didn't know what to say to you.
這些天我一直躲著你 因為我不知道該對你說什么
Don't worry about it, man.I'm really sorry.Please know that.
別在意 兄弟 我真的非常抱歉 請相信我
Matt.Hey.How are you?I,I've been better.
馬特 你好 你怎么樣 好多了
I gotta,I gotta get to class.Ok.
我先 我得去上課了 好吧
Are you two still on the outs?Looks like it.
你們倆還沒和好嗎 看來是吧
You realize there's almost a full moon?
你應該知道吧 滿月快到了
Vampires don't have enough problems, you want to take on mine?
吸血鬼的麻煩還不夠多嗎 還要背上我的
Have you even thought about it?The whole...wolf thing?
你有想過嗎 變身的事
Do you know what you're going to do?I have a plan.
有什么打算嗎 倒是有個計劃