Well?It's kind of private.
繼續說啊 這是私事
I'm student council vice president,
我是學生會副主席
Head of the prom committee, not to mention I single-handedly organized this town's clean up campaign.
舞會委員會會長 再說 咱們鎮的大掃除活動都是我一手組織的
You're really going to turn down my help?
你真的要拒絕我的幫助
I might be able to lower the tomb spell long enough for you to get in there
我或許可以暫時弱化墓穴的咒語讓你們進去
and grab the moonstone from Katherine.
從凱瑟琳那拿到月光石再出來
How? It took both you and your grams last time,and look what happened to her.
怎么可能 上次你和你外婆合力才做到 看看她付出了怎樣的代價
I'm well aware of what happened.
我很清楚發生了什么
But I've learned a few new things.Bonnie.
但我學了新招 邦妮
How will you get it? She hasn't been feeding.She's weaker. We're not.
你們要怎么去拿 她一直沒吸血 虛弱了很多 但我們沒有
You wouldn't be underestimating her, would you?
你們沒有低估她吧
It's a plan.Is it perfect?What plan is?
只是計劃 完美嗎 天下哪有完美的計劃
Let me do it. I've got my ring. I can get in, get out, no spells necessary.
我去 我有戒指 可以隨意進出 不需要咒語
Thanks, you 16-year-old child.
謝了 你個十六歲的小毛孩
Why didn't we think about that?Why are you even here?
這種高招我們怎么沒想到呢 你跟著湊什么熱鬧
Maybe I can help better the plan.
或許我可以幫忙完善下計劃
Do you have anything that belongs to Katherine?
你們有屬于凱瑟琳的東西嗎
Slater!Slater, it's Rose. Open up.
斯萊特 斯萊特 我是羅斯 開門
He's not home. Sorry.
他沒在家 不好意思
No. We didn't come all the way out here for nothing.
不行 我們不能白跑一趟