It looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop found him and killed him for his information.
看來是炸毀咖啡店的那個人 找到了他 殺人滅口了
Yeah, probably to stop him from helping people like us.
對 很可能就是為了阻止他幫助我們這樣的人
The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information just bit him in the ass.
他是本吸血鬼歷史 知道的太多了 終究惹來殺身之禍
What are you Tempered glass.U.V. Rays can't penetrate.
你干什么 鋼化玻璃 紫外線無法穿透
I used to just come here and watch the day.
我以前常過來 看看陽光
I'm sorry about Slater.Any luck?
斯萊特的事 我很遺憾 有發現嗎
It's password protected, I can't get in.
密碼保護 我進不去
No, this is fine. Let's just go.Stay here.
沒事 我們走吧 待在這兒
Alice?Rose!He's dead!This belonged to Katherine.
愛麗絲 羅斯 他死了 這是凱瑟琳的
Found it with her things after I thought she was dead,but it was hers.
我以為她死了的時候 從她的東西里找出來的 但確實是她的東西
What will this do?I can turn the metal to ash.
這有什么作用 我能將金屬化成灰燼
Blow the ashes on her,and it'll incapacitate her for a minute or two.
將這些灰撒在她身上 就能讓她短時間內動彈不得
Long enough for you to get the stone and get out.
你們就有足夠的時間找到月光石并撤退