She found him a few minutes before we did.How is she?
她比我們早幾分鐘發現他的尸體 她怎么樣了
Overreacting. Big time.
反應過激 抓狂著呢
Her boyfriend just died.There's no such thing as overreacting.
她男朋友剛剛死了 這怎么能叫反應過激呢
Those tears are for her.She didn't care about Slater.
她是在為自己傷心 她并不在乎斯萊特
She was only dating him long enough to see if he'd turn her.Thank you.
她和他約會 只是想讓他把她變成吸血鬼而已 謝謝
You look really familiar.Did you know Slater?
你看起來很眼熟 你認識斯萊特嗎
Not personally, no.
沒見過面 不認識
I just knew that he kept detailed records of all of his vampire contacts,
我只知道他對所有聯系過的吸血鬼都有記錄
and I was hoping that he could point me towards Klaus.
我本希望他能幫我找到克勞斯
Doubtful.Klaus doesn't want to be pointed out.
不太可能 克勞斯不想被人找到
Do you know Slater's computer password?
你知道斯萊特的電腦密碼嗎
Are you seriously asking me that right now?
你開什么玩笑 這種時候問這個
I just saw my boyfriend with a stake through his heart.
我剛剛才看到我男朋友的尸體 一根木棍戳進了他的心臟
I understand that.Do you know his password?
我非常理解 你知道他的密碼嗎
Who do you think you are?
你以為你是誰
What if I could convince Rose to turn you?
要是我能說服羅斯轉化你呢
Will you show us his files then?
愿意給我看他的文件嗎
Someone's been here.The hard drive's completely wiped out.
有人來過 硬盤里的內容全部被清除了
Yeah, probably whoever killed him.
可能是兇手
Lucky for you, Slater was paranoid.
算你們走運 斯萊特多疑膽小
Everything's backed up on our remote server.
所有文件都在遠程服務器上存有備份