You know that she's not going anywhere near my blood, right?
你知道我是絕對不會讓她喝我的血的吧
I know. She doesn't.
我知道 她不知道
Kristin Stewart.God, was he obvious.
克里斯汀·斯圖爾特 老天 這么明目張膽
These are all links to vampires?
這些都是吸血鬼的聯系方式嗎
Slater was obsessed, almost as much as me.
斯萊特偏執 跟我有一拼
What about that one? Cody Webber.
那人是誰 科迪·韋伯
We exchanged dozens of emails about Elijah.
我們通過電郵討論過以利亞
I could call him.
我可以打給他
Tell him that we're trying to send a message to Klaus.
告訴他 我們想給克勞斯傳個信
The doppelganger is alive,and she's ready to surrender.What?!
二重身還活著 她打算屈服了 什么
Oh, my God, I knew I recognized you.
天啦 我就說你看起來眼熟
Get him the message, please.
請他轉達消息
What are you doing?I'm getting Klaus' attention.
你這是在干什么 我在吸引克勞斯的注意
If Klaus knows that you're alive,he'll find you and he'll kill you.
如果克勞斯知道你還活著 他會親手殺了你的
Which is exactly what you wanted all along.
這就是你來此的目的
It's either me or my family.
要么我死要么我的家人死
So this whole charade was a suicide mission
所以你自導自演這次自殺行動
so that you could sacrifice yourself and save everyone else?
犧牲你自己 拯救所有人
Cody is on his way.And he really wants to meet you.
科迪已經出發了 他真的想見你