September 15th,2 hours from the first full moon since I triggered the curse.
9月15日 距觸發詛咒后的第一個滿月只有兩個小時了
He taped his first transformation.
他把第一次變身拍下來了
September 16th, he,He wrote about everything the next day.
9月16日 他 他第二天把所有的事情都寫了下來
I chose the garage.I could deadbolt the door.
我找了一個車庫 我可以拴上大門
It was far from the street so no one could hear.
這里遠離街道 所以沒有人聽得見
I bolted hooks to the floor for the carabineers.
我在地上釘了拴釘來固定繩索
Like for mountain climbing?Retractable cables.
是不是攀巖用的那種 可伸縮的鋼絲繩
What's he doing?It's... wolfsbane.
他在干什么 狼毒草
I diluted wolfsbane with water to weaken myself,but I could barely get it down without puking.
我用稀釋過的狼毒草水來減弱我的力量 但我卻吐得沒法喝完
It felt like I was drinking battery acid.
感覺就像是在喝電池酸液
Hours passed and nothing happened.
幾個小時過去了 什么都沒發生
It got so quiet, I could hear my own blood pumping.That's when.
四周如此安靜 我能聽見自己的心跳 就在這時
I kept thinking I'd black out and not feel it.But I did. I...I felt all of it.
我一直以為我會暈過去 毫無知覺 但還有知覺 我感覺到了所有一切
Help! Has somebody.How long is it?We're 3 hours in.
救命 有沒有人 現在有多久了 我們看到3小時了
4 hours.5 hours.How long does this last?
4小時 5小時 到底持續了多久