What's going on?It's Bonnie Bennett.
怎么了 是邦妮·班尼特
She's channeling me.
我和她連通了能量
Why would you let her do that?You told me to bond with her, so I bonded.My God.
你怎么會讓她這么做 你叫我去接近她 我就去了 天啊
Bonnie, Bonnie.Bonnie... You gotta stop her.
邦妮 邦妮 邦妮 你快阻止她
Ok, you need to stop. Bonnie.
你得停下了 邦妮
Luka.Bonnie.Bonnie.Bonnie, wake up, please.
盧卡 邦妮 邦妮 邦妮 醒醒 拜托
Bonnie, wake up.Yes, please.Because I'm still in here.
邦妮 醒醒 是啊 快醒來吧 姐還沒出去呢
Are you OK? Here.Are you all right?It didn't work.
你還好嗎 來 你還好嗎 不起作用
I'm not strong enough.Even with help, I can't do it.
我不夠強壯 即使有人幫我 還是不行
Ohh, that's too bad. I'm still hungry.Go!
太糟糕了 我仍然很餓 快走
You know what,I don't think we should read this anymore.
知道嗎 我想我們還是別再看了
Why, what did you read?
為什么 里面都寫了些什么
There's a.a reason it's called a "curse", Tyler.
因為 它叫詛咒是有原因的 泰勒
Unimaginable pain.I thought it would never end.
難以想象的痛苦 似乎無休無止
It was the worst night of my life.
是我人生中最糟的一個夜晚"
But... he did say that the transformation speeds up over time.
但是 他也有提到隨著次數的增多 變身過程也會加速
So if you can just get through this first time, then
所以如果你能熬過第一次 那么
Why are you helping me?
你為什么要幫我