What do you mean? Why do you care?
什么意思 為什么這么關心我
We've never been friends before.
我們以前也不算是朋友
That's not true. I've known you my entire life, Tyler.
別胡說 泰勒 我們從小就認識
We've never been close.Not like this.
我們從來都不是密友 從未像現在這樣
I don't know.You just seem like you.
我不知道 只是你看起來
like you kinda need it.
看起來你需要幫助
I was alone when I turned.
我轉化的時候 孤身一人
I had no control over my body or,my urges.
我無法控制自己的身體和那種饑渴
And...I killed somebody.
然后 我殺了一個人
I don't want that to happen to you.
我不希望這些事也發生在你身上
I don't want you to be alone.I gotta.Matt.
我不希望你獨自承受這一切 我去開門 馬特
I know I should have called. I'm sorry.
我知道我應該先打個電話 抱歉
What are you doing here?I don't know.
你怎么來這里了 不知道
But I was driving home from work,and I just--I kinda found myself here.
我下班開車回家 不知不覺就到這里了
Well, are you OK?I--I've been worried about you.
你還好嗎 我一直很擔心你
I miss you.
我想你