I can't,I can't do that.
我 我看不下去了
Caroline, whatever that was,I can't go through that.
卡羅琳 不管這是什么 我肯定受不了的
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你來這兒干什么 你又來這兒干什么
You called him?I'm sorry, Elena.
是你叫他來的 抱歉 埃琳娜
You said that you understood.She lied.
你說你明白的 她騙你的
Damon Salvatore.Get rid of her.No... way.
達蒙·塞爾瓦托 弄走她 不可能
Come on. We're leaving.No.I said we're leaving.
來吧 我們走 不 我說我們走
I'm not going with you.
我不會跟你走的
You do not get to make decisions anymore.
這事你說了不算
When have I ever made a decision?
我什么時候說話算過
You and Stefan do that for me.Now this, this is my decision.
都是你和斯特凡替我決定 這次 我要自己決定
Who's going to save your life while you're making decisions?
你自己決定犯傻 還不得我們救你
You're not listening to me, Damon.I don't want to be saved.
你沒有聽我說話 達蒙 我不要你們救
Not if it means that Klaus is going to kill every single person that I love.
如果救我克勞斯就要殺光我愛的人 我寧愿去死
Get your ass out the door before I throw you over my shoulder and carry you out myself.No.
在我把你扛出去之前 最好給我乖乖滾出這個門口 不要
Don't ever do that again.
不要再做這種事了
Something's happening.Bonnie, no!
起作用了 邦妮 不要
You have to stop her, she's not strong enough!Maybe she is.
你必須阻止她 她的力量不夠 也許夠了