The youngest Gilbert.This is an intriguing surprise.
吉爾伯特家的小兒子 真是一個有趣的驚喜
I'm here for the moonstone.Yeah, yeah, the moonstone.
我是來拿月光石的 是啊 是啊 又是月光石
It's very popular today.
這塊小石頭今天可真受歡迎
Just give it to me.Leave, little Gilbert.
快給我 滾開 小吉爾伯特
If you want it, you're going to have to come here and get it.
你真的想要 那就自己過來拿吧
I kinda figured you'd say that.
就知道你會這么說
Where is it?
在哪兒呢
Sorry I'm late. I had to grab the grimoire from home.
對不起遲到了 我得回家取魔法書
Jeremy couldn't take the pressure, huh?
杰里米受不了了 是不是
He said he'd be here.
他說他會來的
Not a good time, Rose.
現在不是時候 羅斯
Don't be angry with me.
別發火
Why, what'd you do?
為什么 你做了什么
You need to get to Richmond immediately.Tell me.
你得立刻到里士滿來 具體點兒
Is that the moonstone?!
這是月光石嗎
I hate to interrupt,but today has just been full of surprises.
我本不想打擾你們 可今天充滿了驚喜啊
I'm sorry.I took some powder.
對不起 我拿了些粉末
Don't worry.I know that he's wearing his ring,
別擔心 我知道他帶了戒指
So no matter how many times I kill him, he'll just keep coming back for more.
無論我殺他多少回 他都會復活
So, I'm going to be in the back playing with my new little toy.
姐現在要到后面去 跟新玩具好好玩玩
You guys just give me a holler when you've got the tomb open.
你們把墓打開后 喊我一聲