Right, Dan. Check your National Insurance Number.
丹 確認你的國家保險號
Yep, that's okay.
嗯 沒錯
Press that button right there, Bill Gates.
按下那個鍵 比爾蓋茨先生
What, this one here? That one there, "Send."
這個鍵嗎 那個 發送鍵
Huh. It's taken me bloody days to get this sorted out.
這表格折磨了我好幾天
Well done, son.
干得漂亮 小伙子
Jobseeker's Application done.
失業津貼申請表 完成
Dan, don't know why you're applying for that after your heart attack.
丹 你有心臟病怎么還申請這個
Right, now I'm printing your appea l form for Employment and Support Allowance.
現在 我就來打印你的 就業支持津貼申訴表
But you can't appeal till they carry out a mandatory reconsideration.
但要等強制再評估后才能申訴
Is that printing out now?
這就在打印了嗎
You mean, they could have given it to me just like that?
所以 他們其實當場就能給我
Dan, they'll fuck you around, I'm warning you.
丹 他們會耍得你團團轉 給你提個醒
Make it as miserable as possible.
你會生不如死
No accident. That's the plan.
這是他們的本意 絕無例外
I know dozens who have just given up.
我知道很多人直接放棄了
Well they've picked the wrong one if they think I'm gonna give up.
如果他們覺得我會放棄 那就大錯特錯了
I'm like a dog with a bone, me, son.
逮住骨頭的狗是不會撒口的